Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QUESTION ABOUT VIP ROOMS

Originally posted by orchid21:

Could someone please explain to me what is the big deal with VIP rooms???? cwm18.gif

nuttin at all.. personally i just think its a spot to make people feel important for a night? why go to a club to be secluded from the crowd?

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by spoonyd:

hooj deal

it's like a fucking bunker, you keep your head down till all the shiny pants leave

Lol, boy they must have a ball when all the chicks stay in there, huh? lol cwm32.gif

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . .

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

Totally agree with squid.. The right VIP room can be the best place to chill when you finally need a little break. I do hate how most of them are just filled with promoters..

------------------

However I do show some respect to few

This ecstacy has got me standin next to you

Gettin sentimental as fuck, spillin guts to you

We just met, but I think I'm in love with you..... Eminem

AIM: slimchezdy

chez@nyc.com

Isnt it the place to do your crack?..... since i've only once been to twilos VIP... and judging from that - thats what i've seen ..... am i right? (are there different rules [when it comes to drugs] for VIP rooms?) confused.gif

------------------

Wormdive.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

Originally posted by edge420:

When the VIP room is crowd-controlled like at Twilo for PVD........it's a BIIIIIIG deal!

Crowd controlled? At Twilo for PVD?? That's funny since I have just walked right into the VIP room every single time I've been to Twilo (for PVD). It was no BIIIIIIG deal to me. I didn't see the thrill of it. The only cool thing I saw in there was people dressed up in these robot-like costumes and they came up to me and were screwing with me. That's the only big deal I saw. I didn't notice any sort of crowd control.

I was in VIP room once in twilo when Van Dyke was there and i found it very degrading standing in line ... when i got inside there was nothing special about it at all... except maybe there are more pretantious people there...i love the main floor, people are so awesome.. cwm12.gif

Originally posted by lolly:

Originally posted by edge420:

When the VIP room is crowd-controlled like at Twilo for PVD........it's a BIIIIIIG deal!

Crowd controlled? At Twilo for PVD?? That's funny since I have just walked right into the VIP room every single time I've been to Twilo (for PVD). It was no BIIIIIIG deal to me. I didn't see the thrill of it. The only cool thing I saw in there was people dressed up in these robot-like costumes and they came up to me and were screwing with me. That's the only big deal I saw. I didn't notice any sort of crowd control.

Are we talking about the same VIP room? costumes??? put it this way.... somewher around 4-5 am i was so drained from dancing so much i wanted to go downstairs to get a protein shake and as i rounded the corner to exit the VIP room i felt like a rock star leaving through the back door....must of been like 50-60 people standing behind the rope with the "bouncer" not letting anyone in and he told me flat out if i left i wasn't making it back in. Now i don't know if it's like that every time.... in fact at Carl Cox it wasn't even open. But i know what saw.... not to mention that Monday on the message board evryone was like, "PVD was fawkin awesome, he blew the roof off the place, just wish it wasn't so crowded." Go back and read the posts. All's i know is i had plenty of room to dance. Btw, what's with the hostility....damn!

------------------

house_music.gif

vip at twilo is a joke. there was a 100 foot line to get in, i walked up to the guy at the rope with 2 of my girls (on 11/10, the pvd night) and he just unlatched the rope for us. (un)fortunately(?) we were leaving and it being the first time we were their, i was just looking for the coat check. i asked the bouncer and he told me where and asked me "you wanna come in?". maybe i would have said yes if the rest of the club wasnt as sorry as it was.