Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Important Benefit I have organized this Thursday...

I organized thsi benefit for my cousin Bradleys foundation. He passed away this summer from Brain Cancer...Was horrible.

Hopefully through this maybe we can help save other lives. He was only 20 years old :(

Hope to see you guys there...

Andy

BZBenefit-vi.jpg

East Side Productions’ Andy Zankel & the Zankel Family present:

The Scumfrog & Hector Romero Raise Money for a Special Cause

Thursday, November 10th at the Canal Room

The Bradley Zankel Foundation, a non-profit organization supporting research and the fight against brain cancer, bring The Scumfrog & Hector Romero following an opening set by James Ayalon. Formed in loving memory of Bradley Zankel, who tragically passed away this past June at the young age of 20, the mission of the Foundation is to support research projects that seek to identify the causes and develop cures for brain cancer.

Bradley Zankel was first diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor while he was still a student at Princeton. Brad was a kind, caring and selfless individual who would not want others to endure as he did. His cousin Andy Zankel and the rest of his family are using their resources to raise money in Bradley’s name for this special cause. Though Brad was deprived of an incredible future with unlimited potential, he would approve of the Foundation's mission - to honor his memory by raising and devoting funds to scientists, doctors and researchers who, through their own passion, are seeking to cure the dreadful disease that has claimed many lives, including Brad's.

This event provides an opportunity for the dance music community to proudly come together for a cause that is bigger than the music.

$10 minimum, $20 suggested donation

100% of donations go to the Bradley Zankel Foundation.

For more info on the Bradley Zankel foundation, please visit

www.bradleyzankelfoundation.org

The Bradley Zankel Foundation thanks the following for their support:

www.*******************.net www.canalroom.com www.thescumfrog.com

www.sawrecordings.com www.defmix.com www.exit9.net

Canal Room

Thursday, November 10th

Doors open at 10pm 21+

285 West Broadway (at Canal), NYC

People should read the article on the foundation website about this young man, he was an incredible person from what I read. Props to Andy for putting this together, I am coming to support a great cause. (and hear some filthy beats, but that's less important)

People should read the article on the foundation website about this young man, he was an incredible person from what I read. Props to Andy for putting this together, I am coming to support a great cause. (and hear some filthy beats, but that's less important)

thanks Eric and Mike...

really appreciate the support

Its a really good cause...plese try toseing by ppl.

Even if you dong care about the cause...to see the scumfrog and hector romero together is something thats going to be incredible!