Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My birthday mess

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy happy bday again !!!

great party !

and ur mom is sooo cool, i have seen her dancing !

nice moves !

It was great to have you, you were partying it up so hard! Thanks so much for everyone that came out it's a night that I'll be reminscing about fondly till next year at least.....

I also want to say thank you to everyone involved in putting this together, they all did a fantastic job and each event gets better and better.

Stay tuned for more stuff, we should be announcing the booking of a serious artist within the next few days.

what a great night guys!

i hadn't seen some of you in months, and it was just so awesome to come home and see everyone! it was like i never left!

happy birthday to everyone who was celebrating!

and what a great party! everyone rocked on the decks, sooo many people dancing, and just smiles all around!

can't wait til next time!

whos down for danny?

I had a great time..:bounce: Thank you for asking me to play.

Every one was having a fun time. That is what a party looks like...

:party:

And it was very nice meeting many of you for the 1st time

Peace

Manny Freytes

Hello I don't know if you were who played this but I'll give it a shot. It was try yazz by two without hats but then again it might have been sampled. It was some electro version. Shit was so hot! Please drop the id or pm me. Great music you played. You have to play a full night soon so we can go check you spin again.

where were you when he played at funk/tion a few weeks ago or spirit when he opened for danny t? lol huh digital.

Good reviews guys, looks like it was fun sadly i was to tured from weds,thurs,fri that when i finally go to bed after work at 8something pm sat night i figured iw ould wake up at 11,12something and party with ya i was knocked out till almost 7am. Sorry guys im sure it was fun.

ok.,. luv ya guys.,. but ur web sites fucking suck and i cant see any pix from last weekend

bummer.....

Im guessing you were having trouble logging in. Its fixed now, so you should have no problem seeing the pics. Sorry about that. Enjoy. :)