Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vote, vote, vote!!!

weyes

c'mon, people, get out there 4.gif !!!

even if you forgot to register, california allows people to just show up to a polling place (i'm not sure if it has to be the one where you should be voting or not, though) and fill out a provisional ballot, allowing them to vote right then and there. you've got no excuse! let your voice be heard, kids; there's some important stuff on the ballot today.

3.gif

how ignorant are california's?

no prop's that counted passed... question answered!

only 79 & 80 should've passed, but i'm not too broken up about it. they weren't all that important. i was actually pretty surprised that california seemed to read ( :woah: ) about 73-78 :aright: !

I did boss. I went here http://www.ss.ca.gov/elections/elections_j_102505.htm

IMO

I voted yes on 79 & no on 80.

79 is for discounts on prescription drugs for poor

80 is resriction on electricity customers ability to switch

- I would like the ability to choose my electric carrier then having them choose me. No monopolies!

I was talking about 73 & 76!

peace

I am reading the wrong stuff?

I did boss. I went here http://www.ss.ca.gov/elections/elections_j_102505.htm

IMO

I voted yes on 79 & no on 80.

79 is for discounts on prescription drugs for poor

80 is resriction on electricity customers ability to switch

- I would like the ability to choose my electric carrier then having them choose me. No monopolies!

I was talking about 73 & 76!

peace

I am reading the wrong stuff?

actually, 80 would've created more competition between companies, giving the public lower rates and more choice. utility companies also would've been required to do long-term planning to make sure that we wouldn't have the rolling blackouts we've had in the past, and required a quicker (2010 instead of 2017) 20% switch to environmentally sound renwewable resources.

and my original post said:

only 79 & 80 should've passed, but i'm not too broken up about it. they weren't all that important.

i made NO mention of 73 or whatever you thought was about the budget in that post. and until you get a vagina and a uterus, you can have nothing to say about 73.

Hahaha, your funny man.

well... let me put it this way..

I would like to know because I am still responsible for her until she's 18.

but after that, she's the state's problem! :-)

but if you were in jail, why should you be notified? if you lived in another country and it was impossible to reach you, why should you be notified? if you want nothing to do with you kid, why should you be notified?

i've seen and dealt with similar issues in other states, and it's plain stupid to expect parental notification and approval in all cases.

what if you have a history of spousal abuse, why would you want to notify the father? if the parents have a substance abuse problem, it might not be a good idea to notify the parents.

its never as simple as black and white, there is always a HUGE gray area.