Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your favorite Jar Story...inspired from a thread from another board : )

grand opening of sessions @ deko... 2 years ago:

come home to find JOE's car parked illegally in front of my house in front of a fire hydrant.

walk in my house and cannot locate joe (traditionally found on the couch with some of his clothing thrown around the living room & dining room... mind you at this time i still lived with my mother... PS joe has no shame)

walk into my room to find joe skooched up on a rug in my room between my bed and the wall (2x3 space) SNORING... loudly.

screamed at him to get the fuck out of my room, move his car and hit the couch. joe obeys (like a good dog)

i then decide i am hungry... made myself a sandwich and had chips... look in living room and he starts tossing some articles of clothing around and is yelling & cursing at me to feed him.

CLASSIC

:devil:

i used to die when he would scream "YOU ARE BANGING MY BOSS"

even though i never did............

hmmmmm they are countless BUT the night at Tempts that diggas and jar and binoy had there circle dance was the highlight of my good times with Jar!!! The chorography of the dance was flawless and the moment ...priceless!!!!

Close second was the night he saw witnessed a certain event at tempts and ran around the entire club at least three times..saying did you see that ....did you see that....LOL....

im a sick dance circle dancer

BARFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

God there are sooo many!!!!!

Basically, take any comment, and say it with the infamous JAR face... you know that confused look with your hands up in air...e.g.

"who eats candy and goes to sleep?"

"breaking your chill? WTF does that mean???"

...any given nigth at JARs shorehouse, never knew what will come out of his mouth next...."Cyn, eat some more....I want to live vicariously through you"

...any given night at Tempts... if there was no one around, JAR poured water on his own head and who can forget that crazy dance he would do on the bar

but my best memory has to be last year after ABYSS...JAR, Notallthere, and Tina call me up at 6am...not knowing that I was in Chicago, and JAR goes:

"Cyn, I want to use you how ____ uses me" ....boy, talk about booty call!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA