Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any WESTCHESTER peeps on here?

i was just saying that so if ppl were gonna go they would go earlier so they wouldnt b rejected due to over capacity

good point about the size... i think it holds a bit more but is def on a smaller / intimate scale! we are also bringing in MUCH more sound reinforcement for Saturday.

thefunktion.jpg

and dont forget!!!!!!!!!!!

302faeb359.jpg

The Funk/tion Family Gathering.

Thanksgiving Eve Special

Wednesday, November 23rd

@

Le Souk

47 Avenue B

NO COVER.

Featuring:

Lola (deepseenyc.com, ASND)

Keith Blackstone (Diaspora Recordings, keithblackstone.com)

&

Funk/tion Residents

Sean Cormac + John Cacciatore

a.k.a. The Shigulators(re:fuge-nyc, The Urban Relief Project)

Wanna say thank to everyone who came out def a much different crowd than the usual funk/tion crowd but they ate up the beats lovely and partied till 430something. John and Sean played their usual style of music and even took it a bit harder and faster than normal. Asked to go back real soon cause people were impressed which means we did somethign good.

I live in brooklyn born and raised, but wanted to let people know who are from that area bout this party thats happening on sat the 26th. I dunno what normally goes on thier but for the FUNK/TION party will be about deep, sexy,

percussion-driven tribal house, check it out if your free and around.

wow furreal though this is probably one of the only real parties westchester is ever goin to get and totally different from the typical "guido" eurotrash scene..... i mean most of the clubs around here are infested with KTU garbage :ghey: i couldnt make it to this event thou which kinda sux was it 18 or 21+ by the way?