Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how was your friday night??

well it was my first time out in a nyc club in about 2 years. Hit up spirit and i enjoyed it very much. Chill people, good vibe and wasnt that crowded. Ive been goin out since i was 17 and now that im 27 i still realize how much i still love this shit, lol. Im probably gonna be the 40 old guy in the club hangin with the 20 year olds, hahahah. Its sat. night and i cant wait to go back again next week. Nice to see all the nyc party people again, i love you guys. See ya on the dance floor.

well it was my first time out in a nyc club in about 2 years. Hit up spirit and i enjoyed it very much. Chill people, good vibe and wasnt that crowded. Ive been goin out since i was 17 and now that im 27 i still realize how much i still love this shit, lol. Im probably gonna be the 40 old guy in the club hangin with the 20 year olds, hahahah. Its sat. night and i cant wait to go back again next week. Nice to see all the nyc party people again, i love you guys. See ya on the dance floor.

Lol well I'm the 42 year old guy and still loves to party.Glad you had a good time last night.I stayed home,listening to every Sasha and digweed cds I have.

Lol well I'm the 42 year old guy and still loves to party.Glad you had a good time last night.I stayed home,listening to every Sasha and digweed cds I have.

hahah, hey man what ever works for you. Age is only within the mind, its not a physical state. Ill be honest i may have lost a step or 2 in my older age but im not givein up.