Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris Liebing / Speedy J @ Spirit, Fri 11/18

Party Sucked!! This Guy Brought No Crowd So TheyShut Down Early....i Dont Review Based On The Crowd But The Music Was Horrible As Well...they Closed Up At 5:30 And A Waste Of Money Hope To Never Have This Dj In Nyc Again

Are you kidding, man? Liebing and bad music? Sounds like "black milk" or "green sky". That´s something that can not be! He´s the fucking god of techno, he couldn´t play bad music, even if his very life would depend on that!! I suppose you just don´t like real hard ass shaking techno. Leave it than and listen to the shapeshifters or something, but don´t talk such nonsense!! :mad::mad::splat:

Party Sucked!! This Guy Brought No Crowd So They Shut Down Early....i Dont Review Based On The Crowd But The Music Was Horrible As Well...they Closed Up At 5:30 And A Waste Of Money Hope To Never Have This Dj In Nyc Again

you must've been at a different party....the place was packed....music was AMAZING! it was a Friday...thats the TIME SPIRIT closes on Friday unless there is an afterhours party going on....

They rocked it using Ableton Live or whatever program they were using and were on point, I liked the first hour and a half the best since it was from 125 - 132bpm... They then got really fast after that, which isnt my taste but the music was still great!

PS glowgrl i was hangin around and saw you for a while, had a D.A.R.E. shirt on, hi :)

you must've been at a different party....the place was packed....music was AMAZING! it was a Friday...thats the TIME SPIRIT closes on Friday unless there is an afterhours party going on....

you were there?

hmm, that explains why you are in my pictures

i will email then to you at some point in the nearby future

you were there?

hmm, that explains why you are in my pictures

i will email then to you at some point in the nearby future

no.....you have pictures of me because my friend stole your camera....and by the way she WINS becuz she has a grenade...hehehehe

SEND ME THE PICS immmmmmedietly! :)