Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandy Rivera Review

SICK FUCKING NIGHT. made the two hour trip from AC for this event and was slamming when i got there at like 10:30, place was jammed by 11:30 and the energy was all over the place. sandy definitly got into it as well. at some points nobody could move and we didn't care. sandy was delivering sick bombs after bombs. and of course happy birthday to joe. im sure he got a lil tipsy last night cause i was up there, lol. good to see alot of people too, ill be back soon.

jack Z

this is great to read. Sadly i didnt get to make it out anywhere last night that i wanted to go to. Thurs and fri and work on sat with no sleep got the better of me. I missed this i missed my frineds bday over at sullivan room in nyc and i missed shelter afterhrs and now im at work. And im still tired that im gonna miss deep and love tonite. But thank god for mon at cielo. I wanna read more reviews and hopefully its all positive.

Holy Shit................

That's all I can say about last night. I got there around 11 or so and I pretty much walked in to atomic bomb of a track that I have got to find out what it was. Sandy just kept punching the crowd in the face with hot shit all night. I could have done with out Pump Up The Jam, but that is minor in comparison. Unfortunately we had to leave around 1am to catch the last little bit of Todd G. at GLO in New Brunswick. So I had a crazy night of chasing the clock trying to party in NJ.

All in all what a great night of real house music in NJ. If it wasn't cold and there was sand and bikini's I would have thought I was back in Miami during the conference. Musicly it doesn't get better than that.

We at Deko want to thank everyone that attended, enjoyed, & experienced another amazing evening. Sandy sure brought me back to the feeling of Miami. Thank god conference is a few months away!

Another Happy Birthday to Joe Armenio.

Thanks again for Demetri for bringing with ICON to Jersey.

Victor Soto

We at Deko want to thank everyone that attended, enjoyed, & experienced another amazing evening. Sandy sure brought me back to the feeling of Miami. Thank god conference is a few months away!

Another Happy Birthday to Joe Armenio.

Thanks again for Demetri for bringing with ICON to Jersey.

Victor Soto

definitly get this guy back, good times last night. good seein ya again bro. ill be up there again soon.

jack Z

last night I wasmy first night at Deko. I was really impressed with the music, the crowd, and the energy. Only thing that stinks is they need to get more bathrooms. Joe happy bday hope you had a good one. Jack nice seeing you again. Sergio and victor soto pleasure seeing oyu guys again. It was definitely a fun bus trip down. I was hammered by the time we got down there.

i walked in @ around 1:15..... to some phat shit.. based on the last 45 min i could only imagine how dope the rest of the night was...... MUCH RESPECT TO THE DEKO CREW..... THANK YOU FOR GIVING JERSEY A TASTE OF THE GLOBE... is it me or did he not want to stop playin.....

last night I wasmy first night at Deko. I was really impressed with the music, the crowd, and the energy. Only thing that stinks is they need to get more bathrooms. Joe happy bday hope you had a good one. Jack nice seeing you again. Sergio and victor soto pleasure seeing oyu guys again. It was definitely a fun bus trip down. I was hammered by the time we got down there.

was definitly good seein you too bro, been a long time. we go back to the factory friday partys, lol good times bro.

jack Z

We at Deko want to thank everyone that attended, enjoyed, & experienced another amazing evening.

Great job on hooking this one up Dean...and anyone else who helped on the booking.

Nice open set too...i still want that one track we talked about.

Happy Birthday to Joe Armenio.

Klutch held it down like he always does...

Now for all those who doubted Sandy...all i can say is i told you so.

Bombs after bombs,but it was a good mix of everything no crazy after hour bombs but just a great sound.

well i got to hang out with sandy after the event and he said he loved deko so lets hope he comes back again.

I also want to give some love to all the crazy retarts like me that went to afterhours @ Crobar to support our past artist @ deko

Chus and Ceballos and Victor Calderone

We got in a little late but still got a chance to see c&c rock for a little..great sounds like always....

now victor ohhhhhhhhhhh boy victor threw down one of the greatest sets i have ever heard....the guy was a flawless machine dropping bombs...

Shout out to my Trooper Partner Binoy

stayed to 5pm

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Big thanks to Dean and the whole Deko crew for bringing together, by far, the best party I've been to at Deko in a long time. Glad to see the room vibing to Sandy, not to mention Sandy was killin it! Can't wait for the next Defected party.........Dean get to work! lol

thanks bro ..i have 3 other djs that im trying to bring in .... :bounce:

thanks for commin out !