Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Two 360s taken in Virginia armed robbery

elevatedflow

Consoles taken at gunpoint; thief apprehended, consoles recovered.

A Stafford, Virginia, Electronics Boutique store was the scene of an armed robbery this morning. According to sources, the perpetrator made off with two Xbox 360 systems, forcing the store manager to hand them over at gunpoint.

Sources tell GameSpot the local police responded quickly, cordoned off the store, and immediately pursued the thief. The thief was apprehended shortly afterward.

Because the police consider the heist an ongoing criminal investigation, store employees were reluctant to discuss details of the robbery. But as of press time, the store is open, and all systems are back to normal.

"We're all fine, and everything is cool," a store staffer told GameSpot

I was thinking why anyone hasnt gone this far considering how much they are going for on ebay ... 1400!? damn ...

It was me.

d360.jpg

Actually, I preordered 2 bundles from GameStop.com so I can sell them on ebay for madd loot. They're going for about $2000 without any games and the bundles I got come with games and accesorries. I'm lookin' to get at least $2500 for each one. :D

It was me.

d360.jpg

Actually, I preordered 2 bundles from GameStop.com so I can sell them on ebay for madd loot. They're going for about $2000 without any games and the bundles I got come with games and accesorries. I'm lookin' to get at least $2500 for each one. :D

you better sell quick.. stores will be resupplied pretty soon..

It was me.

d360.jpg

congratulations... !!!!

PUT them up quick..