Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

xlr8ted

walk in to the local walmart and its yours.

on a brighter note

I guess I had a different take on the night..

Alex whalen - great set but not for a Tiesto oppenning set. Way too much contrast in sound.

Tiesto - I give him a 50 out of a 100. I am hugely dissapointed in Tiesto. He really had no direction all night.. except from like 1 to 1:40.

He came out and switched the style up completely from alex whalen. He totally stopped the music and started over.. lost me. He played like a few really fast hard tracks right off the bat.. lost me. He kept getting in small grooves and then totally switching the style up. His mixing was off.. I heard him basically fade out of trainwrecks quite a few times. He had one set of like 4 songs that was perfect.. it was slow and building, taking it down a notch and I thought that was a good sign of things to come.. but then he eventually goes right into hard again, no consistency or build up. Physically he didnt seem all that into it either except for the last hour and there were goons on the stage distracting him all night.

I had a good time.. I wasnt expecting much. Tiesto plays some of the nastiest tracks there are, but there was no way in hell i would call him the no1 dj based on his total lack of direction with the tracks and some pretty poor mixing at times. Thats 3 times in a row now Tiesto has dissapointed me.. I try to give him the benefit of the doubt, but oh well