Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr Freeze ( Rock steady Crew)

marcblemberg

OK here we go this goes out to that fat discussing pig that has discount passes to every buffet on the strip.

CD Webmaster rolls (and when I say roll I mean ROLLS) in to Studio 54 with 25 people asking a host if he can buy a bottle and get one free, Know that's class aren't you ambarested asking for discount you fat Pig?

This is not canal Street.

I dont work for studio 54 but the words are that people are really upset with your coments that you made about 54.

He said he tiped 30% of the bill.

Hay fat pig you tipped $45 on a bottle you paid practically nothing.

When you should have tipped on two battles,anyway Lets see that comes out to $2 bucks a person.

Tell the truth you were there to copy DJ P's mixes You Discussing fat shit talking pig.

IM making this public this has to do with you and me.

I told you to stop making coments when I called you on your cell 3 months ago, you were shiting in your pants, you said you would stop and you did for a while.

But i see that your back.

I want everyone to know that I am calling you out.

To battle.

lets go you just put your clubs rep on the line for a battle of the DJ's.

Ding Ding Ding ladies and gentleman The CD Playing Fat discussing Pig eating elephant against The Grand Mixer DJP.

If you have a problem with me.

Ill meet you anywere anytime.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady crew

Your inflamatory post included not even one accurate fact but whatever, I guess I'm the better man for not forwarding your DEATH THREAT to the authorities, even though I felt the need to archive it. Besides who's ignorant enough to leave a death threat on voice mail? And who feels the need to threaten someone in the first place based on a message board discussion. Grow up.

As far as your battle, I guess I'm too scared. I'm not a battle DJ. I play for the ladies, without showing off and scratching/chopping which should have no place in a club anyway. Furthermore, why give your slow night any credibility by even remotely associating it with a spot that does big business?

Your inflamatory post included not even one accurate fact but whatever, I guess I'm the better man for not forwarding your DEATH THREAT to the authorities, even though I felt the need to archive it. Besides who's ignorant enough to leave a death threat on voice mail? And who feels the need to threaten someone in the first place based on a message board discussion. Grow up.

As far as your battle, I guess I'm too scared. I'm not a battle DJ. I play for the ladies, without showing off and scratching/chopping which should have no place in a club anyway. Furthermore, why give your slow night any credibility by even remotely associating it with a spot that does big business?

mr freeze

OK here we go this goes out to that fat discussing pig that has discount passes to every buffet on the strip.

CD Webmaster rolls (and when I say roll I mean ROLLS) in to Studio 54 with 25 people asking a host if he can buy a bottle and get one free, Know that's class aren't you ambarested asking for discount you fat Pig?

This is not canal Street.

I dont work for studio 54 but the words are that people are really upset with your coments that you made about 54.

He said he tiped 30% of the bill.

Hay fat pig you tipped $45 on a bottle you paid practically nothing.

When you should have tipped on two battles,anyway Lets see that comes out to $2 bucks a person.

Tell the truth you were there to copy DJ P's mixes You Discussing fat shit talking pig.

IM making this public this has to do with you and me.

I told you to stop making coments when I called you on your cell 3 months ago, you were shiting in your pants, you said you would stop and you did for a while.

But i see that your back.

I want everyone to know that I am calling you out.

To battle.lets go you just put your club up for a (Hip Hop Club for a battle of the DJ's.

Ding Ding Ding ladies and gentleman The CD Playing Fat discussing Pig eating elephant against The Grand Mixer DJP.

If you have a problem with me.

Ill meet you anywere anytime.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady crew

Just archiving the original post in case Mr. Freeze edits out his original post as he did his unprofessional replies which included an admission of the type of threatening messages he left on my cell. If this abuse continues, I will upload the actionable message and link to it from here.

Just archiving the original post in case Mr. Freeze edits out his original post as he did his unprofessional replies which included an admission of the type of threatening messages he left on my cell. If this abuse continues, I will upload the actionable message and link to it from here.
ill see you soon.

Mr Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

ill see you soon.

Mr Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

Is that another threat, this time in front of the public? I have no choice now but to forward your voice mail to the authorities. You realize this is a serious criminal situation and its not like you will be hard to track down. You should seriously consider acting like an adult, not some school yard bully. Your comments over the past few months have alienated a lot of locals and industry who would have otherwise supported Tabu. If anyone searches for posts in your name, they will globally find negative reactions to each of your posts. Bash campaigning should be left to the politicians instead of people working for large public companies like MGM/Mirage.

Is that another threat, this time in front of the public? I have no choice now but to forward your voice mail to the authorities. You realize this is a serious criminal situation and its not like you will be hard to track down. You should seriously consider acting like an adult, not some school yard bully. Your comments over the past few months have alienated a lot of locals and industry who would have otherwise supported Tabu. If anyone searches for posts in your name, they will globally find negative reactions to each of your posts. Bash campaigning should be left to the politicians instead of people working for large public companies like MGM/Mirage.
That's it everybody its over cdwebmaster has shown is true colors for everbody to see.

By your last reponse its clear you are officially afraid, talking about the authorities oh come on.

You sound like a little boy crying to the teacher his copying my home work.

Rah Rah Rah.

Don't worry I except your apologies. dont be afraid.

Boy oh boy you have shown yourself.

But for the record you just needed to be put in your place.

This had nothing to do with a club.

This was just me and you.

There are lots of other people who are sick of you and all your posts.

The difference with me, is that im not afraid of you or anyone or anything.

Oh for the authorities I live in the District at green valley ranch.

2260 Village walk

henderson,NV,89052

This is my final and last post to you.

Mr. Freeze

Rock steady crew

To Mr. Freeze: If you had the brain power of someone over the age of eight you would realize there's a huge difference between being "afraid" and "taking a threat seriously". On the contrary DJWeb who is one of the most respected members of this community has been bold to stand up for what's right every time you start talking out of your asshole and disrespecting yet another industry member just to promote your dead night. You have destroyed Tabu's reputation on this board. It's a freak stroke of luck that you are still allowed to use their trademark. If this Mike guy really is who claims to be and he reads all your shit on these message boards (including when you caused 20 people to curse you and Tabu out in OTHER city's boards on CP) then I can pretty confidently say he can build his reputation instantly in this community if he announces that he no longer works with you.

That's it everybody its over cdwebmaster has shown is true colors for everbody to see.

By your last reponse its clear you are officially afraid, talking about the authorities oh come on.

You sound like a little boy crying to the teacher his copying my home work.

Rah Rah Rah.

Don't worry I except your apologies. dont be afraid.

Boy oh boy you have shown yourself.

But for the record you just needed to be put in your place.

This had nothing to do with a club.

This was just me and you.

There are lots of other people who are sick of you and all your posts.

The difference with me, is that im not afraid of you or anyone or anything.

Oh for the authorities I live in the District at green valley ranch.

2260 Village walk

henderson,NV,89052

This is my final and last post to you.

Mr. Freeze

Rock steady crew

To Mr. Freeze: If you had the brain power of someone over the age of eight you would realize there's a huge difference between being "afraid" and "taking a threat seriously". On the contrary DJWeb who is one of the most respected members of this community has been bold to stand up for what's right every time you start talking out of your asshole and disrespecting yet another industry member just to promote your dead night. You have destroyed Tabu's reputation on this board. It's a freak stroke of luck that you are still allowed to use their trademark. If this Mike guy really is who claims to be and he reads all your shit on these message boards (including when you caused 20 people to curse you and Tabu out in OTHER city's boards on CP) then I can pretty confidently say he can build his reputation instantly in this community if he announces that he no longer works with you.
Great come back.

I talk dirrectly to him nothing to do with a club.

so keep on yapin

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew