Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apartment Insurance...

cookie6

I dont know exactly what apt insurance covers but i think its a waste of money. your landlord has to carry insurance for youor unit. i once had a fire in my apt and while i didnt have anything too valuable i was reimbursed from my landlord's insurance company. just make sure you keep your receipts. i was reimbursed for things lost and also the cost of looking for a new place. i think the max was $2000.

Check your lease - because actually most of the time - the owner is not responsilble for any damages caused to personal propery unless it is negligience on their part (i.e. due to a major appliance). Things may be different in Boston, but in Miami and even Ohio - that is the case. If your landlord covered your damages - consider yourself lucky!!!

It's called Renter's Insurance.... and if you have a family member who was EVER in the military you can/should use www.usaa.com (members only)

Other than that, Liberty Mutual is good, alot of people use State Farm though.

Grace works for AIG, and i would imagine they would have it being that they are the largest insurance company in the world