Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Glam Review And Special Thanks

THE DEKO/R3 STAFF AND MYSELF WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT LASTNIGHT TO SUPPORT OUR MONTHLY GLAM PARTY. THIS PARTY IS A HUGE SUCCESS FOR US SO FAR AND WE PLAN ON MAKING IT EVEN BETTER IN THE FUTURE.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE TRUST US/CROBAR CREW AND LOUIE FOR OPENING UP NICE FOR OUR MAIN MAN RICHIE SANTANA WHO BLEW ALL OF US AWAY LAST NIGHT WITH HIS SET. DJ KLUTCH ALSO GAVE A SICK SET DOWNSTAIRS IN THE BASSMENT. I HOPE EVERYONE RECIEVED THERE DJ KLUTCH FREE CD LASTNIGHT FOR THE GLAM EVENT. THIS CD IS A GREAT BLEND OF HIP-HOP,ROCK,AND ALL TYPES OF MASHES. GREAT JOB KLUTCH!

ON THE CD I WOULD ALSO LIKE FOR EVERYONE TO ESPECIALLY LISTEN TO TRACKS # 4 AND # 21....THESE TRACKS CONSIST OF MY UP COMING ARTIST WHITE MIC*** IF YOU CAME LASTNIGHT THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT***

PLEASE REPLY WITH ANY FEEDBACK BECAUSE IT REALLY DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

IF YOU DIDN'T GET A CD LET US KNOW SO WE CAN GET YOU ONE.

*OUR DEKO WEBSITE IS DONE BUT THE GALLERY IS STILL BEING WORKED ON SO EXPECT IT UP REAL SOON. I WILL BE HOSTING THE PICS FOR OUR EVENTS ON THERE SO KEEP CHECKING UP ON IT.

AS FOR LASTNIGHT.... WE WILL HAVE NJGUIDO.COM POST THE PICS FROM THE GLAM EVENT. KEEP AN EYE ON THE SITE TO SEE PICS FROM AN INSANE NIGHT.

THANK YOU TO ALL,

JOHEL BERRIOS JR.

DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHER

PROMOTIONS

R3 VENTURES/ CHILL DESIGNS

JOHELB@TMAIL.COM

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/R3JOHELB

you were a bit wiLD on the dance floor upstairs last night... LOL

post any of those horribLe pics of me we will be fighting

SILLY BIRD WOULD I EVER DO THAT,NEVER.....

I KNOW I WOULD HAVE MY CROW BALLS IN A VICE SOMEHWERE,LOL

AND YES I WAS A LIL WILD BUT IM TIRED OF EVRYONE DOUBTING THE CAMERA GUY SO I HAVE TO SHOW THEM EVERYONCE IN AWHILE THAT THE CROW WILL FLAP HIS WINGS AND GET DOWN DAMMIT...MUSIC AND DANCING IS IN MY BLOOD...THIS ISNT ANYTHING NEW TO ME

GOOD TIMES LASTNIGHT

SILLY BIRD WOULD I EVER DO THAT,NEVER.....

I KNOW I WOULD HAVE MY CROW BALLS IN A VICE SOMEHWERE,LOL

AND YES I WAS A LIL WILD BUT IM TIRED OF EVRYONE DOUBTING THE CAMERA GUY SO I HAVE TO SHOW THEM EVERYONCE IN AWHILE THAT THE CROW WILL FLAP HIS WINGS AND GET DOWN DAMMIT...MUSIC AND DANCING IS IN MY BLOOD...THIS ISNT ANYTHING NEW TO ME

GOOD TIMES LASTNIGHT

all crows shuold have their wings clippped. but i will make you and our boy pat the exceptions

got Klutch's cd 2 weeks ago @ the Deko vs. Abyss Party. Never heard him play before b/c I'm always working on the weeknd, but the kid's got talent! And it's funny u mentioned #4 & #21 b/c never heard them before, and thought they were good. Shout out to Klutch.....

thanks for the love cause klutch is very talented and has a good ear for music...this is what will make him last.

Now tracks 4 and 21 you never heard because they're custom edits from my artist white mic...they were made for klutch

thanks for the feed back