Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies Free Martinis! "club Solo" Miami Every Tuesday Night!

funzulu

FUNZULU.com Upscale Sleek & Sexy Event

Every Tuesday Night, "CLUB SOLO ON THE BAY"

"FREE Martini's for the ladies" from 8pm-12pm, EVERYONE IN FREE ALL NIGHT !!!! Resident Disc Jockey "DJ Ally B. " one of South Florida's Hottest Night Club DJ's playing the best in Techno ,Trance,Dance & House Music, & Miami's Own, Resident "DJ Tarique" spinning the best in Upscale Hip Hop & R&B all night long, Come party,meet & Network at the biggest upscale venue in Miami "CLUB SOLO" where ladies drink "FREE Martini's" & EVERYONE IS IN FREE ALL NIGHT cool, calm, exciting vibe on the Marina......Dress to impress! Dress code strickly enforced! No T shirts, No Hats!, No Shorts!, No Basketball shoes! 21+ ONLY! Valet Parking and VIP Availible, for more info contact Tarique 754-581-4580 (funzuluparty@hotmail.com, or Carmine 305-527-8085, Doors open at 8pm

"SOLO ON THE BAY" 10880 Collins Avenue/A1A Haulover Marina Park, FL 305-949-3920.This has been another www.funzulu.com (the hottest new sites on the web) and T&C Entertainment Production........

I don't know what u mean downsize, but this is the biggest upscale event in South Florida this venue holds 2500 people nice with lots of space, 50 Different Free Martini's for the ladies in a relax setting on the beach, what more can u ask for?

I don't know what u mean downsize, but this is the biggest upscale event in South Florida this venue holds 2500 people nice with lots of space, 50 Different Free Martini's for the ladies in a relax setting on the beach, what more can u ask for?

can you please specify your gender...I don't know if to ask you to blow me or to go fuck yourself...please, come on.

:biggrin:

FUCK U!! Im Tarique The promoter and GM of the Venue ass hole!!

Hold your horses there, buddy! I don't know if you are aware of this, but my real name is Abe Frohman and I'm the Sausage King of Chicago!

I hear your little club is throwing some kind of social climbing shindig where poor underpaid executive assistants can get a shot at being the sugarbaby one of the many "upscale" widowed old farts that frequent your establishment...now, listen to me...I'm going to send my niece, Martha Frohman, and I want you guys to treat her with respect, you hear me??? Don't make me accuse you publicly of running a female slavery chain let alone a whorehouse, not on my beloved state of Florida.

thanks for your cooperation,

Abe Frohman

Sausage King of Chicago

Hold your horses there, buddy! I don't know if you are aware of this, but my real name is Abe Frohman and I'm the Sausage King of Chicago!

I hear your little club is throwing some kind of social climbing shindig where poor underpaid executive assistants can get a shot at being the sugarbaby one of the many "upscale" widowed old farts that frequent your establishment...now, listen to me...I'm going to send my niece, Martha Frohman, and I want you guys to treat her with respect, you hear me??? Don't make me accuse you publicly of running a female slavery chain let alone a whorehouse, not on my beloved state of Florida.

thanks for your cooperation,

Abe Frohman

Sausage King of Chicago

:lol3::bowdown::clap: :clap: :aright::D

Really I don't care who you are? Sausage King or or Burger King, I am in this to have a good time, working with some good people, and making some good money, I don't care if you were critic of the century, On my end you get no love and no respect but your first expression to me was, I'm an ass whole, I think I'm the shit, and I really think your venue and party is bullshit!! Basically one of the promoters I am working with is from Chicago, Mr. Matrix and when I ask him about u and he doesn't tell me anything good, then you are still.....yes still....."SHIT" in my book. Trust me sir where I come from you could never go, one reason because u talk to much, another because u disrespected you and where I'm from!!! Guess what NO ONE KNOWS U!!!! I tell you one thing that you always do, stay modest and humble and everything will work out for you...Tell your niece to ask for a rep from T&C Ent. and me or one of my partners will give her the royal treatment! Basically you need to step down from your fake thrown and walk upon us commenders! PEACE!

Really I don't care who you are? Sausage King or or Burger King, I am in this to have a good time, working with some good people, and making some good money, I don't care if you were critic of the century, On my end you get no love and no respect but your first expression to me was, I'm an ass whole, I think I'm the shit, and I really think your venue and party is bullshit!! Basically one of the promoters I am working with is from Chicago, Mr. Matrix and when I ask him about u and he doesn't tell me anything good, then you are still.....yes still....."SHIT" in my book. Trust me sir where I come from you could never go, one reason because u talk to much, another because u disrespected you and where I'm from!!! Guess what NO ONE KNOWS U!!!! I tell you one thing that you always do, stay modest and humble and everything will work out for you...Tell your niece to ask for a rep from T&C Ent. and me or one of my partners will give her the royal treatment! Basically you need to step down from your fake thrown and walk upon us commenders! PEACE!

Bro, rent the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off and you'll realize I was just joking with you, I wish you the best of lucks on your secretary hunting safari, honestly...you are out to have a good time and make some good money at the expense of using this messageboard, at least have some pants to get some jokes thrown your way, you know? Is not every day that some money-making-good-time-having guy like you comes around and promotes an event such as yours...now, can we be friends? :)

sincerely,

Abe Frohman

Sausage King of Chicago

:laugh2:

Abe-Frohman-shirt.jpg

ps: good luck on your party, Funk!~ ;)