Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: ohsosavvy

I would like to take this time to publicly apologize to you for my rude comments I posted the other day towards you in the Pacha thread. They were without a doubt completely uncalled for and I thank subliminalkid for pointing that out to me. You by no means meant to cause any problems, instead you were just trying to help the clubbin community out by sharing some information. So again, I am truely sorry and hope we can put this behind us and maybe grab a beer together....see you on the dance floor! :beer:

I would like to take this time to publicly apologize to you for my rude comments I posted the other day towards you in the Pacha thread. They were without a doubt completely uncalled for and I thank subliminalkid for pointing that out to me. You by no means meant to cause any problems, instead you were just trying to help the clubbin community out by sharing some information. So again, I am truely sorry and hope we can put this behind us and maybe grab a beer together....see you on the dance floor! :beer:

Bro, what did you this Time ???:doh:

is that a picture of you???

LOL...I'll definitely see you on the dance floor.

and look forward to next week, immensely. Nuff Said ;)

Subliminal Kid hmmmmm...sounds familiar...

¿De dónde eres usted? ¿Y quién es su jefe? ¡Aprecio su amor!

You should hook up with funketeer and philipopo, they think like you

Are those question marks upside down?

dude, i think you better get your keyboard fixed, pronto!