Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Pacha

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO WHO R ALL THESE PEOPLE SAYING THEY HAVE LISTS??? NOT BEING A DICK, I'M JUST CURIOUS.......

not sure..

I havent heard of any..

but could just be people flappin off at the gums

they are most likely going to hire promoters eventually, but for now they have hired bottle hosts and shit like that

Not bitter . . . just promoting for Boris. Thanks.

- jonpaul

TRUST US ENTERTAINMENT

lol ......aiiight glad to see your on board..

not sure why you called me a grimey fuck

I apologized for those past comments to you once...and I figured that all was said and done with correct ?

now promote on

Boris @ crobar this week .....

Boris @ ceilo - 20th

lol ......aiiight glad to see your on board..

not sure why you called me a grimey fuck

I apologized for those past comments to you once...and I figured that all was said and done with correct ?

now promote on

Boris @ crobar this week .....

Boris @ ceilo - 20th

I reported your death threats to the police.

Thanks.

-jonpaul

TRUST US ENTERTAINMENT

lol.....damn you do hold a grudge...

-dr doom

comic book entertainment

Your inflamatory post included not even one accurate fact but whatever, I guess I'm the better man for not forwarding your DEATH THREAT to the authorities, even though I felt the need to archive it. Besides who's ignorant enough to leave a death threat on voice mail? And who feels the need to threaten someone in the first place based on a message board discussion. Grow up.

As far as your battle, I guess I'm too scared. I'm not a battle DJ. I play for the ladies, without showing off and scratching/chopping which should have no place in a club anyway. Furthermore, why give your slow night any credibility by even remotely associating it with a spot that does big business?

-jonpaul

TRUST US ENTERTAINMENT

Your inflamatory post included not even one accurate fact but whatever, I guess I'm the better man for not forwarding your DEATH THREAT to the authorities, even though I felt the need to archive it. Besides who's ignorant enough to leave a death threat on voice mail? And who feels the need to threaten someone in the first place based on a message board discussion. Grow up.

As far as your battle, I guess I'm too scared. I'm not a battle DJ. I play for the ladies, without showing off and scratching/chopping which should have no place in a club anyway. Furthermore, why give your slow night any credibility by even remotely associating it with a spot that does big business?

-jonpaul

TRUST US ENTERTAINMENT

I left you a voice mail ??

who are you ?

what dj battle ?

I seriously think you have the wrong person ...or your just insane

I think I sent you a pm when I first signed up talking shit, after a yr or so of you dwelling on it and showing it to me

I apologized like a man , cause def fighting on the internet is corny and childish........ but apparently that is not enough for you , so continue to dwell on it , and continue to let it eat away at you, keep posting your corny comments to me, like one day you might actually affect me or hurt my feelings, is that what your trying to do w/ your business comments? and your telling me to grow up

get over it ....I did a loooooong time ago

enjoy your life, and don't worry so much about mine .

if you want to continue this please send me a PM, noone needs to read such retarded banter

jonpaul