Clubplanet Nightlife Community

getting girls numbers

neoicarus

i've always had trouble meeting girls in clubs and bars. it's just really intimidating for me.

anyway, i found a pretty cool company: www.mysocialconsultant.com. you can hire their wingwomen to take you out and help you meet chicks. i looked around and it turns out that they are the cheapest service like this. i looked into www.wingwomen.com but they are more expensive.

has anyone heard about this service?

anyway, i added my email to their notify list so i'll keep you guys up to date on how it works for me.

-andreas

• 2 weeks later...
i've always had trouble meeting girls in clubs and bars. it's just really intimidating for me.

anyway, i found a pretty cool company: www.mysocialconsultant.com. you can hire their wingwomen to take you out and help you meet chicks. i looked around and it turns out that they are the cheapest service like this. i looked into www.wingwomen.com but they are more expensive.

has anyone heard about this service?

anyway, i added my email to their notify list so i'll keep you guys up to date on how it works for me.

-andreas

be sure to keep us updated you toolshed