Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wtf happen at platinum tonight

But yet, you will find 18 and over places at other clubs in NJ and NY etc.

thats true...but only because the 18 to party places have maintained no under age violations...when places get under age violations the judge asks

"what have you done to change this problem to keep your liquor licence" so they make them go 21+...as part of the deal...just what i have seen in other clubs...

2 month invstigation and all they got were 1 drug arrest????

that night.

doesn't mean they don't have the scoop on the other crack heads that go there and who's doing what.

you don't think that 19 yr old kid, who's life is pretty fucked, isn't gonna start naming names to try and un fuck himself.

you wanna play you're gonna pay......

2 month invstigation and all they got were 1 drug arrest????

You keep believing that...I worked at the DARE program in Edison and got to meet some of those guys on the task force (who probably moved on) but 15 yrs ago those guys knew there shit. Remember they will claim one thing, but just setting themselves up for more arrests.

And your right, that kid might start to blab out so he gets a lesser charge, would not be the 1st time.

IMO I dont see plat staying open much longer unless they fork over some cash in court, which I know they got. I couldnt see myself spending 15-20 bucks for a NJ night club....imo over rated. I did like going there a year ago, i think the party was much better, but once that DJ left (davisG I belive) I just didnt like the vibe now a days.

TO add when i went to Glo (same owner) the bouncer kicked me and my girl outta our seat cuz some one ordered a bottle. Meanwhile my tab was close to 80 bucks. (Figure the cheapest bottle 150). Then told us we can have our seats back becuase they told people that worked there (not on the clock) to get up. That place needs some re organization, get a damn VIP room, dont kick customers out of there seat.

Anyway back to platinum and all clubs in NJ, imo I think all clubs should be 21+ on some nights and others 18-20. When you mix and match people your asking for trouble.

Look at the smoking age, I belive in nNJ that will be raised becuase kids that are 18 in HS are buying cigs for underage kids. Its about time our goverment started to wake up. If I had to wait to smoke or drink so shoudl everyone else. Its a privlage to do certain things for a reason!

You keep believing that...I worked at the DARE program in Edison and got to meet some of those guys on the task force (who probably moved on) but 15 yrs ago those guys knew there shit. Remember they will claim one thing, but just setting themselves up for more arrests.

And your right, that kid might start to blab out so he gets a lesser charge, would not be the 1st time.

IMO I dont see plat staying open much longer unless they fork over some cash in court, which I know they got. I couldnt see myself spending 15-20 bucks for a NJ night club....imo over rated. I did like going there a year ago, i think the party was much better, but once that DJ left (davisG I belive) I just didnt like the vibe now a days.

TO add when i went to Glo (same owner) the bouncer kicked me and my girl outta our seat cuz some one ordered a bottle. Meanwhile my tab was close to 80 bucks. (Figure the cheapest bottle 150). Then told us we can have our seats back becuase they told people that worked there (not on the clock) to get up. That place needs some re organization, get a damn VIP room, dont kick customers out of there seat.

Anyway back to platinum and all clubs in NJ, imo I think all clubs should be 21+ on some nights and others 18-20. When you mix and match people your asking for trouble.

Look at the smoking age, I belive in nNJ that will be raised becuase kids that are 18 in HS are buying cigs for underage kids. Its about time our goverment started to wake up. If I had to wait to smoke or drink so shoudl everyone else. Its a privlage to do certain things for a reason!

Did you have a point to all that bullshit you just wrote? Dare program 15 yrs ago, who the fuck cares!

Did you have a point to all that bullshit you just wrote? Dare program 15 yrs ago, who the fuck cares!

Exacly what I mean...I guess with a user name of muscles your hard headed too.

To make it easier on you, when you work in the DARE program you get to meet specilized areas of departments that are trained for things that happened. They do things for a reason, they didnt mean to catch one kid, shit they might have 4-5 kids caught, but those 4-5 will leak info. I have seen it happen before.

I know this is a touchy subject but the Iraq freedom we are doing (also known to me as war) but we were told there was some illegal weapons of distruction. All I know is they really didnt find anything anymore serious then Korea would have. Nonless now it seems we are there about oil...weird right?

Same thing here you go and get 1 kid and who knows what that might bring up....not to mention the cost Platinum will have to pay in court so it makes money for the county.

To make it easier on you, when you work in the DARE program you get to meet specilized areas of departments that are trained for things that happened. They do things for a reason, they didnt mean to catch one kid, shit they might have 4-5 kids caught, but those 4-5 will leak info. I have seen it happen before.

I know this is a touchy subject but the Iraq freedom we are doing (also known to me as war) but we were told there was some illegal weapons of distruction. All I know is they really didnt find anything anymore serious then Korea would have. Nonless now it seems we are there about oil...weird right?

Same thing here you go and get 1 kid and who knows what that might bring up....not to mention the cost Platinum will have to pay in court so it makes money for the county.

:lol3:

ummm, what?

it's like one giant cluster fuck of ramdom thoughts haphazardly thown together.