Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody goin to this on tues dec 6th at avalon

omg, damn it, i just saw this. looks sick. if i would've saw this earlier i would've went.

but i still don't understand what they are raising money for if he is not dead or anything. from what i understand he was a partyaholic and can't pay his bills now?!? i'm very confused

oh wait, did he die?

Killer party!!!!!

Why do I have a Feeling that of all the DJ's... Junior will be the only Bitch Not to show up and Play.

Let's see.

I second that, but let's wait and see what the reporters say. From what i read in another email the person organzing this whole thing wrote a very vague email addressing the how willie need help but did not address the issue directly. he did in fact make it sound like willie is "sick" which means HIV.

They are making a mistake by not addressing it straight on....mony is involved so if people are to donate for a good cause HONESTY is key.

If he is "sick" w/ HIV, god bless him, there is nothing to be ashamed of.

we all need help sometimes

I second that, but let's wait and see what the reporters say. From what i read in another email the person organzing this whole thing wrote a very vague email addressing the how willie need help but did not address the issue directly. he did in fact make it sound like willie is "sick" which means HIV.

They are making a mistake by not addressing it straight on....mony is involved so if people are to donate for a good cause HONESTY is key.

If he is "sick" w/ HIV, god bless him, there is nothing to be ashamed of.

we all need help sometimes

Bro, I would never Want to be your Enemy

:whip2: