Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warehouse Review From Deep !

Well i cant really give my review as ofcourse it will be biased as a participant of the party... i am interested to see what the crowd thought of it... so that we can change things and build on things....to improve the party

and there is always place for improvement

I disagree about the being bias for a party your invovle with, if you think it was good/bad voice your opinion, cause thats called keeping it real. To many "FAKE" people behind the scenes of parties. With that said i would really like to hear a review bout it myself.

Ill give some points good and bad

GOOD

1. crowd was great

2. Energy was high

3. Girls enjoyed the main stream music, some remixes of popular songs and etc

4. Johnny made us feel like we were back in ROXY... He started with a sick set

BAD

1. first hour, everyone outside was confused to death, nobody knew whats going on, how much is what and who is who

2 House was moved dowstairs around 2.30 totally destroying our vibe ...and turning it into a HIP HOP Party

I disagree about the being bias for a party your invovle with, if you think it was good/bad voice your opinion, cause thats called keeping it real. To many "FAKE" people behind the scenes of parties. With that said i would really like to hear a review bout it myself.

u really answered the question there.......ass wipe

hey everyone,

we didnt want to switch , but the police and fire department had an inspection and the room downstairs was a max capacity,

if they didnt move the party upstairs there would have been rediculous fines to the club and it would have gotten shut down, so to avoid this and being a team player that i am i sucked it up, didnt complain and let the club do what they had to do without any conflicts.

i think everyone involved in the party that night had a great time until this happened, but also realized that this was something that is only going to happen once in a blue moon.and everyone was ok with it after i explained the situation.

i feel that having hip hop in one room and house in another is a good idea, it exposes people who love hip hop to house and house heads to hip hop. either way both is here to stay, so suck it up!!

next week is my b day, and i expect it to be a smooth night with no problems and a great vibe.

we are doing this every week and we are also looking for promoters that support the house sceene.

we have some great people involved in the party and they are working with me to build a night that will be around for a long time.

if u are interested email me @ muzik448@aol.com

thanks

johnny vicious