Clubplanet Nightlife Community

j.simp looks like shit now...

dgmodel

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this was before... but now she went above and beyond this...

http://www.goodplasticsurgery.com/archives/004662.html

she looks weird... i still cant find that flick again...

interesting.. you know what is funny, i always remember her to be a lil more chinkieyed than she is now.

regardless, she is still a beautiful chick but there is a huge difference between the before and after pics.

interesting.. you know what is funny, i always remember her to be a lil more chinkieyed than she is now.

regardless, she is still a beautiful chick but there is a huge difference between the before and after pics.

i think shes amazing, with or with out surgery... however the most recent pic she looked odd, emaciated face and broom stick arms... look weird... i hope shes not on the hillary duff horse diet... or nicole ritchie crack diet... wtf.

i think shes amazing, with or with out surgery... however the most recent pic she looked odd, emaciated face and broom stick arms... look weird... i hope shes not on the hillary duff horse diet... or nicole ritchie crack diet... wtf.

i hope not either.. .ever since the Dukes of Hazzard she has been looking a little bit different.

i'm gonna try to find the pic of her at a premier that nearly knocked me on the floor.