Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howard Stern...

dgmodel

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

even more of reason to believe it .. i used to be all over NYC w/ the aggressive rollerblading scene. I filmed a little bit for blizzard productions and worked 2 years back to back when the NISS came into NYC ...

i was there for that, flushing meadow...

I think thats the full thing....

here is a link to all the sirius shows that have been on so far.

http://www.disciplesofstern.com/websitenews.html

I just found out that the Sirius s50 IS NOT PORTABLE, that is very deceptive of them to advertise it like it is. You can not listen to sirius while holding it in your hand, only in the dock. All you can listen to while walking is PRE Recorded stuff.

I think thats the full thing....

here is a link to all the sirius shows that have been on so far.

http://www.disciplesofstern.com/websitenews.html

I just found out that the Sirius s50 IS NOT PORTABLE, that is very deceptive of them to advertise it like it is. You can not listen to sirius while holding it in your hand, only in the dock. All you can listen to while walking is PRE Recorded stuff.

I was very upset also about the S50 not truly being portable. Here's some info I got from another board on the alternative to the S50 it's portable, but larger:

The only LIVE portable that Sirius has is the Xact XTR1 Stream Jockey PNP with the XS028 Power Pod Battery Pack which comes with a built-in antenna and rechargeable lithium battery. I've had it for about a year without any problems. It's great for commutes.

You can see it here:

http://www.xactcommunication.com/St...ry-Pack-18.html

Xact is also working on their second generation portable XTR5 Rego, but it's been delayed several times, and it hasn't been released yet.

If this doesn't meet your needs, then just get the $49 Sirius Visor model for now and wait for other walkman type Sirius radios to come out.

even more of reason to believe it .. i used to be all over NYC w/ the aggressive rollerblading scene. I filmed a little bit for blizzard productions and worked 2 years back to back when the NISS came into NYC ...

Huhhhh?

the aggressive rollerblading scene??

the NISS??

whats that?

lol

hi lolaa :)

they went back to Roosevelt Long Island where Howard grew up and checked out his old house.m Apparently he had it rough growing up. He was hurt when all the "white people left when the black people started to move in the neighborhood"

He explained what to expect at Sirius (to include phone sex at night, lol) and his mission to please his audience

His new woman was on for a few too, some 33 year old hot blonde who says that their relationship is all about Howard

Thats all I can think of right now...im starving and my blood sugar is low

yooo coooookie :) :)

thanxx.. i came home to watch it and forgot it was on. lol