..eating while on the shitter...

phatman

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she was african american

and I didnt say black because she is actually from a country in africa...either Liberia or Nigeria...

why did you want to know anyways?

i was wondering becuase maybe in her home country, eating while shitting is acceptable. This might apply as true in her case ...

i was wondering becuase maybe in her home country, eating while shitting is acceptable. This might apply as true in her case ...

ewey

I would like to know WHERE it is ACCEPTABLE to do such a thing so I never go there...

im not about to ask the broad either...

excuse me....does everyone eat while their shitting back where you're from?

no thanx

ewey

I would like to know WHERE it is ACCEPTABLE to do such a thing so I never go there...

im not about to ask the broad either...

excuse me....does everyone eat while their shitting back where you're from?

no thanx

well many parts of africa they dont have tables, forks, knives, etc ... so while shitting that might just be the only place the people have a decent spot to sit. So they take advantage of the situation and enjoy their meal while sitting. They might be shitting while eating ... but they get to enjoy the meal sitting instead of sitting on the floor or squating or whatever ....

poor poor africans ... maybe we shoud collect milkcrates from DJ's around the world who now use CDRs and send them to africa. Then they wont be forced to shit while they eat just for the sake of having a place to sit ..

well many parts of africa they dont have tables, forks, knives, etc ... so while shitting that might just be the only place the people have a decent spot to sit. So they take advantage of the situation and enjoy their meal while sitting. They might be shitting while eating ... but they get to enjoy the meal sitting instead of sitting on the floor or squating or whatever ....

poor poor africans ... maybe we shoud collect milkcrates from DJ's around the world who now use CDRs and send them to africa. Then they wont be forced to shit while they eat just for the sake of having a place to sit ..

They can sit indian style some wear to chow down...not the pooper

This nasty old one-eyed motherfucker who looks like the crypt keeper eats every day while he's shitting. Sometimes he doesn't even shit, he just eats on the toilet bowl. That's where he chooses to take his break. Forget about your own shit smell, but to have 2 motherfuckers on each side of you shitting while you're eating doesn't seem too appitizing. I aways make fun of him and ask him if it's a corn candy bar he's eating.