Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so, the face transplant lady

deeelite1

...i would imagine not if she donated her body to science or something along the lines...i thought a more intersting question would be what would that family think if they saw that face on another body...weird shit either way...so did you post a pic yet or what?!

face came from a donor who is brain dead .. the tissue has to come from someone who is still alive. Creepy as it may seem, the tissue needs to be from a live donor so the nerve endings are all still functioning when removed. There was so much counceling provided for this operation across the board. The family of the brain dead donor, the family of the lady gettin the face, the lady herself and the ladies daughter!! There were reports that she tried to kill her self after the operation was initially completed, but now they say she is more stable and is kinda happy with the results .. her first words through tears were "merci" ....

face came from a donor who is brain dead .. the tissue has to come from someone who is still alive. Creepy as it may seem, the tissue needs to be from a live donor so the nerve endings are all still functioning when removed. There was so much counceling provided for this operation across the board. The family of the brain dead donor, the family of the lady gettin the face, the lady herself and the ladies daughter!! There were reports that she tried to kill her self after the operation was initially completed, but now they say she is more stable and is kinda happy with the results .. her first words through tears were "merci" ....

wow.. i can imagine.

how a family would deal with seeing their deceased family member's face attached to another body walking down the street is beyond me.

now was she disfigured from an accident a la Vanilla Sky style, or just busted?

wow.. i can imagine.

how a family would deal with seeing their deceased family member's face attached to another body walking down the street is beyond me.

she was mauled by her dog. it was a lab...

she was mauled by her dog. it was a lab...

Isabelle Dinoire, 38, had the incredible op after her black labrador-cross Tania scratched and clawed her face to pieces.

The devoted dog caused horrendous wounds as it frantically tried to wake her after she accidentally overdosed on tablets for a heart condition.

Mum-of-two Isabelle was heartbroken when Tania was ordered to be put down.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005560248,00.html

wow.. i can imagine.

PS, the donor i believe is still alive ... the womans face looks more so like her own that that of the donor actually according to reports ..

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory?id=1371672

The devoted dog caused horrendous wounds as it frantically tried to wake her after she accidentally overdosed on tablets for a heart condition.

the dog basically saved her life .... to bad they killed the animal

omg

you are KIDDING me

why would they kill the dog...?

so wait.. she overdosed, the dog caused a scene, woke her, then she lost her face, so they killed the dog..

sort of like how they tried to say the white tiger really saved that Roy's life (i think thats his name) because he was goign into a seizure, and the tiger was trying to get him off the stage.

but back to the real life face off.. HOT DIGGIDY DOG man, what a horrible situation.

:(

omg

you are KIDDING me

why would they kill the dog...?

so wait.. she overdosed, the dog caused a scene, woke her, then she lost her face, so they killed the dog..

sort of like how they tried to say the white tiger really saved that Roy's life (i think thats his name) because he was goign into a seizure, and the tiger was trying to get him off the stage.

but back to the real life face off.. HOT DIGGIDY DOG man, what a horrible situation.

:(

nice pun ... but i dunno how "horrible" this really is .. i mean she has a second chance at life ... its shitty that she is the first to have to go through with it. All the trial and error will go through her, which is the hardest part. She will though go down in medical history, i dont know if that is any consolation ...

nice pun ... but i dunno how "horrible" this really is .. i mean she has a second chance at life ... its shitty that she is the first to have to go through with it. All the trial and error will go through her, which is the hardest part. She will though go down in medical history, i dont know if that is any consolation ...

good point.. thats definately lookin at it as having the glass half full.

i mean, she has a heart condition for starters, then overdoses on her meds, then gets attacked by her dog, then loses her dog but at least now she is not disfigured for life.

Maybe she'll be better looking, maybe she couldnt get laid so she tried to od.. Maybe she'll fuck a dog like the one she owned, theres alot of maybes out there, maybe we'll know, maybe we wont.. It May be that she was hot and maybe she'll be less prettier, maybe?

Maybe she'll be better looking, maybe she couldnt get laid so she tried to od.. Maybe she'll fuck a dog like the one she owned, theres alot of maybes out there, maybe we'll know, maybe we wont.. It May be that she was hot and maybe she'll be less prettier, maybe?

maybe....just....MAYBE

maybe she has a stalker.. and wanted a different face, so put alpo on her face after starving her lab for a month then let him loose

the face transplant on Nip/Tuck was a huge disappointment. anybody see that one? so disturbing.

i love that show tho.

i started watching that show thie year and i caught the first 2 episodes and they were great but then i never got around to watching it again... sucks...