Clubplanet Nightlife Community

STOP BASHING SOUNDFACTORY!!!!!!!!!!!

im not even gonna fucking go there!

Thats how stupied i think SF is,

maybe a zillion years ago, when it was the original Spot, it was Tight" now?

bunch of Stupied Fucking whore's wit there G'd up Boyfriends, who are so Straight, but when Rolling, want there dick sucked by the guys in the Bathroom,

Hahahahaha,

NEXT,

sorry, im just a supper Cunt today

<,,,,Me....

BUT!! i am allowed to have my opinion

Later cwm2.gif

------------------

"kill a kandy kid"

4 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"do u need some help wit your dick?"

:)

Originally posted by jaysea:

bunch of Stupied Fucking whore's wit there G'd up Boyfriends, who are so Straight, but when Rolling, want there dick sucked by the guys in the Bathroom,

Hahahahaha,

NEXT,

<,,,,Me....

Later cwm2.gif

You're right you do have your opinion. But there is no need to be so harsh. Nobody is forcing you to go there. But other people do like it.

Originally posted by jaysea:

Hahahahaha,

NEXT,

<,,,,Me....

Later cwm2.gif

yes, yes ...do us all a favor and DON'T GO THERE, fucking dork!

------------------

signature.gif

PLEASE STAY AT TWILO AND STAY OUT OF THE BEST CLUB IN NYC!!!!!!

------------------

"FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM OR SAY "METRO"AT THE DOOR BROUGHT TO YOU BY "CHRIS MICHAEL"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

OK!? phoeinix or whatever the fuck u are?

First no reason to call me a dork, smile.gif

If u got affended by what i said, and u are one of the Tight wearing slut's or something i said" <Forgot>? then im sorry for making your kitten all Pissy

Im just buging out, u have no clue, the shit im going threw, so sometimes i have the right to say what ever the fuck i want, and yes i am a fucking cunt,

and yes iv been partying for a long, time, and have the right to hate something or like something, ok, going out since 90' gives me the right, to like or hate something.

BLAAA

Anyway, dont be all pissy wit me,

ok!

Sorry smile.gif

Love,

Me

------------------

"kill a kandy kid"

4 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan Peters rocks!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad he plays in that shithole crack-den. I used to live in there, but I just can't deal anymore.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Originally posted by partytime:

PLEASE STAY AT TWILO AND STAY OUT OF THE BEST CLUB IN NYC!!!!!!

I think we will stay at Twilo,the best damn club in NYC.Thanks to SF for holding all these amateur crackheads and not coming and ruining our club"Twilo". Thank you!!!!!

------------------

spiraltree.gif Happy Holidays Everyone spiralnite.gif

WHATEVER!!!!!

sorry my spelling is so Bad, i type fast, i didnt mean to up-set u any way.

Can u do me a fav? and stick the bottle of g(that u have in your Desk) in your ass?!

Cause i can smell your GUIDO ROT FROM HERE!

Bitch!!!!!!!!

cwm25.gif

Now have a nice day cwm2.gif

------------------

"kill a kandy kid"

4 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by anthonyp:

I think we will stay at Twilo,the best damn club in NYC.Thanks to SF for holding all these amateur crackheads and not coming and ruining our club"Twilo". Thank you!!!!!

That is such a STUPID comment. I'm sorry but you're an asshole if you say shit like that..... Amateur crackheads my ass...

why would i wanna go to twilo and get hassled by undercover cops and bouncers who pat you down on the dance floor when i could go to SF and not havce to worry about anything except how much money i got to spend!!!! cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

starting friday night dec 22 dj Andrew Mendez at the new SOUNDFACTORY fridays

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM OR SAY "METRO"AT THE DOOR BROUGHT TO YOU BY "CHRIS MICHAEL"
/>http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

amateur please!!! pro's don't go to places when they know its a good chance of them getting busted cwm11.gif

------------------

you are totally right, hun!!!!! if you people don't like the factory, STAY THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!! i hate twilo youy won't catch me in there cwm27.gif

------------------

Originally posted by partytime:

amateur please!!! pro's don't go to places when they know its a good chance of them getting busted cwm11.gif

So what are you saying,your a pro crackhead who knows how to hide you drugs.Wow I am very impressed.Well I was just stating my opinion on SF,I used to go there about 3-4 years ago when It was so hard to get in and thats what made it good,i went about 3 months ago and the place did a 360 degree turn around.Paris sucks,she will let all most anyone in now.Oh well, been there done that.Didn't mean to cause an argument,so take it easy next time...See you at Twilo

------------------

NO WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT WHY GO TO A PLACE WHERE YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SOMEONE LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDER.

WHEN I GO OUT I LIKE TO RELAX AND HAVE A GOOD TIME THAT'S WHY I GO TO THE CITY INSTEAD OF JERSEY CLUBS. SO I DON'T HAVE SOME ASSHOLE BOUNCER ALWAYS WATCHING ME NO MATTER IF I AM USING OR NOT!!!!

------------------

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

anthonyp.. there is nothing wrong with you not liking a place. but the way you said it made you look like a DICK!!!

I didn't mean to sound like a dick,I posted this right before I took a final so I was real stressed out.

------------------