Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yes another... Who spun from 10-3 at PACHA last night??

looks like SF just with more shirts

lol

Good times, of course .. massive amounts of hot women. For all of ya'll who hope that you will be able to go and reminise, well your in luck ... not alot changed at all...

I dont know, now that I think about it..... I mean, I am getting older and shit. To go back up in a place where I use to go when I was like 18-21 years of age..... might be a little weird for me... its like, ok, Im older now and SF is now called Pasha...

For all the time and supposed money that went into the place, it looks no different than Sound Factory with some exceptions, like the missing basement. In fact, I was struggling to find the differences other than the logo.

Music wasn't bad and there lots of hot girls, but for all the hype, this was no big fuckin deal. It will be "just another club" in a few months.

And someone please tune that fuckin sound system. My eardrums were on the verge of imploding. Too damn loud.

For all the time and supposed money that went into the place, it looks no different than Sound Factory with some exceptions, like the missing basement. In fact, I was struggling to find the differences other than the logo.

Music wasn't bad and there lots of hot girls, but for all the hype, this was no big fuckin deal. It will be "just another club" in a few months.

And someone please tune that fuckin sound system. My eardrums were on the verge of imploding. Too damn loud.

I found everything fairly easily ... do you mean the basement like where coat check and the bathroom is? All that is there, the only real difference is the sound system, which i think is f'n great. It was loud, but i like it that way and guess what, not a sing inkling of ringing in my ears.

The DJ booth now being where the stage was against the back wall and that about wraps it up.