Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where is all the K?

Thats what I wanna know too. I was gonna post the same thing. There's a serious drought on American K. All I can get is Mexican K (Kettamina), now u know that's a problem when u begin sniffing Kettamina!!! Where's our yellow labels??? And if you Do find them, they're like double the price b/c of the drought. This really sux!!! No more mexican or Japanese K for me. We didn't realize how good we had it! cwm24.gifcwm44.gif

well i dunno, i'll see i know we don't carry it in the section of hte hospital that i work at, but it would be interesting to see fi there is a shortage in the medical field too and where they are getting it from?? i really dont think we evne use it anymore because there are other better sedatives out there for our purposes but i'll find out nonehteless.

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Since I WAS a K head, I happen to know what time it is. The government is suing the makers of Ketamine for $100 million dollars for all the cases missing that went to Mexico. So for now, they have haulted production. There ARE still cases of American left in Mexico. Once they make it up here to NY, they price anywhere from $90-$140. It matters how good your connect is. But if you see them now, buy up. All the dealers I know are buying up all the lots to sell them for double those prices for Christmas and New Years. For now, you guys can do the Japanese blue cap (do not do the Jap white cap, as it will get u sick).

Hell yeah me2, I'm tellin u, that Kettamina shit is nooooo good!!! Not only do I get a headache but I also sneeze like crazy and my eyes water like I have the worst cold ever. That blue label shit is noooo good!!! I want my yellow back.Not just that but it also causes serious eye movements which is kinda kool but also weird for K 2 do. I just don't like it one bit.I feel like shit every time I do it. cwm33.gifcwm43.gif

What's up with the blue-label Ketamina anyway. Is it just me? Or does anyone else get a fuckin migrane after coming off that stuff. And the more days in a row you do it the longer the headache or "K-Over" lasts. I was beat for like 4 days the other week and had to bring Advil with me out last friday just to keep my headache under control after I was done bumpin. Let me know peoples cause others I've talked to don't get the same side effects that I do and I'm just curious if it's just me.

That's the french shit. Like I said...the only ones that don't get u sick or give u a headache is the Japanese blue cap and the Australian...But the Aussie shit sux. Oh..But if ou know any doctors...u can always try human k. That shit is CLEAN...No headaches...

Evan

Originally posted by keshiki:

seriously guys, get a life is right. You shouldn't be doing K anyway, it is wack. It is meant to tranquilize animals that weight 3 times what you weigh. If it makes you sick, then why the hell are you doing it? that is pathetic.

Finally someone with a brain

i really dont see the need to be blasting lines of bear tranqulizers up your nose, but hey to each his own. but seriously if it is making you feel sick and uncomfortable then why do u keep doing it,

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif