Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT DOES EVERYONE DO FOR A LIVING??

I think that i saw this topic once before.....but i never read it....im curious what everyone in our crew does, to keep up with the lifestyle that we all live. smile.gif....cause we all know that it isnt a cheap one. LOL....

Me? Im a IT/Helpdesk Technical support Rep. for QWEST Comminications cwm30.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 12-14-2000).]

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 12-14-2000).]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am a cocktail waitress at a nightclub . . . i am also a full time student majoring in psych.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by bre5379:

I am a secretary at Merrill Lynch. What an interesting life I live...

Breann

i'm currently looking for employment.. LUCKY ME.. hehehe

Bre.. which office? my friend paul use to work for one in nassau somewhere.. Hmm maybe u guys know eachother????

------------------

~LiPz~
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

I am a secretary at Merrill Lynch. What an interesting life I live...

Breann

i'm currently looking for employment.. LUCKY ME.. hehehe

Bre.. which office? my friend paul use to work for one in nassau somewhere.. Hmm maybe u guys know eachother????

I work in the city. I don't think I know himl Does he still work there? Don't worry sweetie. You will find something!

Breann

I'm making people happy...I'm the magical man...from HappyLand living in GumDrop house on Lollipop Lane...

Oh yeah I'm a freelance artist...painting, graphic design, and all that fun artsy stuff.

Anyone need an artist? *shameless plug* wink.gif

------------------

duvet.gif

halcyon...on...on...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

I work in the city. I don't think I know himl Does he still work there? Don't worry sweetie. You will find something!

Breann

i'm trying i'm trying.. i actually have to send my demo to my sisters friend that works at hollywood records.. (my biggest dream is to walk into a club and see people dancing to my music::gets tears in eyes: smile.gif WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE!

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

i'm trying i'm trying.. i actually have to send my demo to my sisters friend that works at hollywood records.. (my biggest dream is to walk into a club and see people dancing to my music::gets tears in eyes: smile.gif WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE!

I wish you all the luck in the world!

Originally posted by nycedee:

'sup Bre, how's work going? things are crazed over here. so, when are you finally going to a meet-up?

cwm30.gif

I will try! Things have been alittle crazy here too. But hopefully everything will get better and I will be out again! Hope things ar going well. Keep in touch sweetie!

Breann

what kind of music genre are u in? (as far as composing goes)

Originally posted by sosultan:

what kind of music genre are u in? (as far as composing goes)

house and trancy tracks.. see this is what happend, i made these two really really really cheese songs.. my sister asked for me to put them on tape for her. i didn't think anything of it so i put them on a tape, and she played them to one of the owners of hollywood records.. she told him i sings and he wants a demo of me singing.. what i really wanna do is sing house vocals.. but if he likes my producing? its somewhere to start.. i honestly dont' think i'm that good, but what i think dont' really matter, its what everyone else thinks! WISH ME LUCK! I NEED IT.. i hope my dream COMES TRUEEEEEE!

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif