Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT DOES EVERYONE DO FOR A LIVING??

Originally posted by tiestoisgod:

Hey Bre, which Merrill office in the city are you at? Last year, I was at the ML in the World Financial Center for a few months, was pretty cool down there.

That is exactly wear I work. It is pretty cool down here. How come you were on there for a few months?

Breann

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tyco:

Hey bre.....I'll be there next year......you work in the Wall St. office(in that area) right? If so, I'll see you in July..... cwm12.gif

Mikey

Hey sweetie. I work in the Financial Center which is right near Wall St. You will be working for ML?

Breann

Originally posted by bre5379:

That is exactly wear I work. It is pretty cool down here. How come you were on there for a few months?

Breann

I was hired and worked there from May-Sept working on Y2K Contingency Planning (CICG Business Readiness Group), and then came back for the Dec-Jan rollover working in the Y2K Command Center. It all sounds really important when I type it, but it really wasn't. It was really cool working down there, I loved having my lunch outside in Battery Park during the summer, it was so nice. Maybe we even bumped into each other once or twice smile.gif

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Arbitrage Trader - Conv Arb and Risk Arb for a private investment partnership. I used to work for a couple of the big houses, but decided to try a smaller one. After SBC took over UBS and went of to Stanford, I didn't have much choice but to leave. SBC = Severance Before Connecticut.....

As I've said before, if they only knew what I did on weekends.........

I was hired and worked there from May-Sept working on Y2K Contingency Planning (CICG Business Readiness Group), and then came back for the Dec-Jan rollover working in the Y2K Command Center. It all sounds really important when I type it, but it really wasn't. It was really cool working down there, I loved having my lunch outside in Battery Park during the summer, it was so nice. Maybe we even bumped into each other once or twice smile.gif

I started in February...I love Battery Park also. It was so nice in the summer time. The Winter Garden looks really nice for the holidays. Where do you work now?

Breann

I started in February...I love Battery Park also. It was so nice in the summer time. The Winter Garden looks really nice for the holidays. Where do you work now?

Breann

Lol, I have given up the world of consulting and contingency planning for the exciting life of day trading. I work out on Long Island, hours are great, and I get to wear jeans to work. What more could I ask for?

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Lol, I have given up the world of consulting and contingency planning for the exciting life of day trading. I work out on Long Island, hours are great, and I get to wear jeans to work. What more could I ask for?

Hahahaa...who has it better than you?

Breann

Originally posted by tyco:

Hey bre.....I'll be there next year......you work in the Wall St. office(in that area) right? If so, I'll see you in July..... cwm12.gif

Mikey

Hey sweetie. I work in the Financial Center which is right near Wall St. You will be working for ML?

Breann

Yea......I just got hired into the Technology Dept......I'm pretty excited.....I will be in that building actually.......lol

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."