Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My New Baby :)

Codica3

nice...imo there a lil played out. You lease or buy it? I heard infinity was having some good lease options the last couple of months (or was that for the X) In anycase good luck with it and snow ownes RWD

I bought it, leases to me are throwing away money.

And as far as the snow goes, since I just learned how to drive stick recently, I'm not driving it with snow around, but next year I think I'll do a winter setup, and according to a lot of people on the G35 forums, car drives fine.

Sup freaks!

Nice ride Cody... what happened to the Evo dream? Did you learn to drive stick on something else first?

glad to hear you are doing well.

LOL.. the Evo dream disappeared when I considered all the little thieves and their 1989 Honda Civics that wanna break into the car and steal the Recaro seats, the wheels, ETC..

Also was considering what it would be like in 5-10 years.. don't wanna be driving an Evo around when I'm like 30 lol..

Good to hear from you! :)

Guest onisakura
LOL.. the Evo dream disappeared when I considered all the little thieves and their 1989 Honda Civics that wanna break into the car and steal the Recaro seats, the wheels, ETC..

Also was considering what it would be like in 5-10 years.. don't wanna be driving an Evo around when I'm like 30 lol..

Yeah i lived in constant fear that i would comehome to find my top slashed and my seats, shifter and steering wheel gone out of my S2k. I know EXACTLY what you mean.

True.. it all depends where you drive it and where you park it. Evo is hot, but the deal seems dead considering the fact that they cut off your warranty if their computer tells the dealership that you have been pushing the car. That's just messsed up, fuck mitsu. They sell a performance car, but u can't get any performance out of it without getting parts of your warranty revoked. Thanks for no thanks, i'll stick to the STi as a dream street rally car.

Good to see the car and bikes forum is still hoppin!

Did you buy snow tires for the G35 yet? Be careful. RWD is fun, but tricky in the snow. When are you gonna come autox? :)

• 2 weeks later...
True.. it all depends where you drive it and where you park it. Evo is hot, but the deal seems dead considering the fact that they cut off your warranty if their computer tells the dealership that you have been pushing the car. That's just messsed up, fuck mitsu. They sell a performance car, but u can't get any performance out of it without getting parts of your warranty revoked. Thanks for no thanks, i'll stick to the STi as a dream street rally car.

Good to see the car and bikes forum is still hoppin!

Did you buy snow tires for the G35 yet? Be careful. RWD is fun, but tricky in the snow. When are you gonna come autox? :)

No snow tires yet, for now I put it away in the garage when there's snow. But so far we've had a good winter *knock on wood*.. might consider the winter set-up for next year, but that's too much right now.