Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dennis Ferrer is playing at SAPPHIRE on tues 12/13

The weekly DEEPSEE tues with residents Eman and Lola are having dennis guest dj this week. For those who dont know DEEPSEE tues brings out some of nyc's best dancers every week. Music is amazing, dancers are amazing and the vibe is great. And in case you dont know who dennis is you might know one of his songs, mainly SANDCASTLES which has been played worldwide since 2003.

dennisferrer.jpg

dennis03_online.jpg

Deep See is every Tuesday

Sapphire Bar

249 Eldridge St. (betw. Houston & Stanton Sts.)

10pm / $5 / 2-for-1 drinks til 11pm

deepseenyc.com

info@deepseenyc.com

Ibadan Records.com

I had the day off on Wednesday so I went.

AWESOME TIME! Man, I forgot how good Deep See parties are. Haven't been to one in almost 2 years. I still remember faces there. Especially the UniBuddy guy, he cracks me up. Dancers there are top notch; Hideki was there I think. The video on housedanceproject gives him no justice indeed.

Dennis was fantastic. Also there was this guy who plays an electronic sax via his suped up laptop connected to the sound system. He was incredible, I hope he's a regular.

Can't wait to go back again, I'll prolly miss next week but definetly check it out the week after X-mas.