Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My last post.Mr freeze RSC

marcblemberg

Private Message: Mr freeze( rock Steady crew)

12-16-05, 06:43 PM

marcblemberg

Old Skool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who cares what you think or what you say.

sp your people will not see the number one DJ on the planet.

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

marcblemberg

View Public Profile

Send a private message to marcblemberg

Find More Posts by marcblemberg

Add marcblemberg to Your Buddy List

Thanks for the PM.

I heard widdle Freeze got in big, big trouble for all the naughty things he said on here. Say bye bye to his widdle dead party on Sundays too. Awww poor widdle Freeze.
my party is every sunday you widdle apple eating slut,thanks to your widdle coment.

im back.

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

my party is every sunday you widdle apple eating slut,thanks to your widdle coment.

im back.

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

Mw. Fweeze (Wock Steady Cwew), if there was an award for dickhead of the year, you would win for sure. I used to have respect for you about 15 or 20 years ago when you were in your prime, and when break dancing was still in style. Remember, you were famous 20 years ago. Nobody gives a fuck anymore.

Mw. Fweeze (Wock Steady Cwew), if there was an award for dickhead of the year, you would win for sure. I used to have respect for you about 15 or 20 years ago when you were in your prime, and when break dancing was still in style. Remember, you were famous 20 years ago. Nobody gives a fuck anymore.
Who cares what you respect,you piece of shit,thats right 20 years ago so remeber this while you read history books,im in them.

Yo if you know me make yourself seen,we can settle this in person not on this message board.you should all stop being little message board sluts,and face me in person.its funny how you all know me and no were i live 2260 village walk drive #1605 and nobody will face me, out box sent three guys to my house and there all in the hospital.

yo bigdaddy..

Any time you want BITCH.

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

Who cares what you respect,you piece of shit,thats right 20 years ago so remeber this while you read history books,im in them.

Yo if you know me make yourself seen,we can settle this in person not on this message board.you should all stop being little message board sluts,and face me in person.its funny how you all know me and no were i live 2260 village walk drive #1605 and nobody will face me, out box sent three guys to my house and there all in the hospital.

yo bigdaddy..

Any time you want BITCH.

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

The key words here are HISTORY BOOKS! Nobody cares about your fame from 1982. Shut the fuck up! I'll be sure to send another 3 guys to your house to have an old skool b-boy battle to beat your old ass. Btw, I know how old age makes it hard to walk. Do you walk with a cane yet?

The key words here are HISTORY BOOKS! Nobody cares about your fame from 1982. Shut the fuck up! I'll be sure to send another 3 guys to your house to have an old skool b-boy battle to beat your old ass. Btw, I know how old age makes it hard to walk. Do you walk with a cane yet?
i new you were a punk.

Mr freeze

rock steady crew