Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Letter to FUNKETEER & PHILLIP, Dear Ass-Clowns....

funkateer

DEAR ASS-CLOWNS,

FUNKETEER, don't believe we've been formally introduced, so let me introduce myself, i'm FUNKATEER. Nice of you to copy my screen-name, Ass-Monkey. But don't misunderstand, i'm not sore; really i'm not.

I look at you as kind of like Funkateer-'lite'; a low-budget, ghetto, stunt-double version of the real thing. Comprendez?

How about you add Jr. to end of your screen-name, Junior? So as to not confuse folks as to who is who? How do you like that?

I must say that i've already had the pleasure of meeting your 'significant other' ,Phillip. I get the feeling that you both are very close (much closer than i'm sure the rest of us would like to know about). Regardless, he seems like a charming fellow. I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation regarding his mother and his father(s)-several primates? (see my earlier post to him). I think he's slightly in denial on the matter. Question for you, Funketeer-when you & Phillip pass a fruit stand, does he start jumping up& down uncontrollably when he catches the scent of bananas? Was he first in line for 'King Kong'? Does he fall on the ground, scratch his ass & in lick his privates in front of company?

Look here, both you Dingleberries. The both of you are about as siginficant as the sweat on my balls. Not sure why i'm even wasting precious seconds on both of you. But, Congrats, you pulled me in.

Umm, u know what? That was wrong of me, that's a terrible way to introduce myself. I want to say i'm sorry if i offended either of you. And i apologize for some of my earlier language. You both seem like 'swell' guys, golly-wolly. Let's be friends. To show you that's there's truly no hard feelings, i'm even going to post a picture of the both of you, that Phillip sent me. It's from when you guys performed together.

Question for you guys, which one is which?

rofab.jpg

DEAR ASS-CLOWNS,

FUNKETEER, don't believe we've been formally introduced, so let me introduce myself, i'm FUNKATEER. Nice of you to copy my screen-name, Ass-Monkey. But don't misunderstand, i'm not sore; really i'm not.

I look at you as kind of like Funkateer-'lite'; a low-budget, ghetto, stunt-double version of the real thing. Comprendez?

How about you add Jr. to end of your screen-name, Junior? So as to not confuse folks as to who is who? How do you like that?

I must say that i've already had the pleasure of meeting your 'significant other' ,Phillip. I get the feeling that you both are very close (much closer than i'm sure the rest of us would like to know about). Regardless, he seems like a charming fellow. I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation regarding his mother and his father(s)-several primates? (see my earlier post to him). I think he's slightly in denial on the matter. Question for you, Funketeer-when you & Phillip pass a fruit stand, does he start jumping up& down uncontrollably when he catches the scent of bananas? Was he first in line for 'King Kong'? Does he fall on the ground, scratch his ass & in lick his privates in front of company?

Look here, both you Dingleberries. The both of you are about as siginficant as the sweat on my balls. Not sure why i'm even wasting precious seconds on both of you. But, Congrats, you pulled me in.

Umm, u know what? That was wrong of me, that's a terrible way to introduce myself. I want to say i'm sorry if i offended either of you. And i apologize for some of my earlier language. You both seem like 'swell' guys, golly-wolly. Let's be friends. To show you that's there's truly no hard feelings, i'm even going to post a picture of the both of you, that Phillip sent me. It's from when you guys performed together.

Question for you guys, which one is which?

rofab.jpg

I like your fsn Stringent better.