Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: atlanticitydj

eddie3

u think im serious?

u know u like that cheezy shit, lol JK yo i think i might check out pacha on the 23rd for morillo if it is not to crowded. opening night was a fuckin mess. but every club in nyc has a fuckin mess on grand opening, just like crobar and spirit did. a few of my friends almost cried when there were back in the SF space on the steps. haha. they got some good names lined up as well.

Z

how bout every mix i have of derb in succession ?

and i'll end it with derb on earth, loop the outro bassline, go next door, grab farruggio, and have him scream "fuck hiphop" on the mic a couple times.

that work ?

Haha Fuck hip hop, classic. that was a fun night. i guess he is spinnin at worship huh. fuck that place. lol

Z

how bout every mix i have of derb in succession ?

and i'll end it with derb on earth, loop the outro bassline, go next door, grab farruggio, and have him scream "fuck hiphop" on the mic a couple times.

that work ?

dont forget that annoying tim deluxe track

and play every version of roc project's "never" every 5,339 mixes

LOL ....

for the record ... casbah is GLAD to not have me on NYE ... :)

hehe .. last time i did the Xanadu room, half the fukin management was screaming at me .. "STOP PLAYING ....!!!!!!!!!" ... it was like 5:30 AM and the joint was goin NUTZZZ ... people stomping and cheering ... lol ... i wouldnt let the people leave ...

WHAT A FUKIN NITE ....

could u imagine me there on NYE? we'd be the top story on Eyewitness news on Jan. 1st 2006 ... :)

LOL ....

for the record ... casbah is GLAD to not have me on NYE ... :)

hehe .. last time i did the Xanadu room, half the fukin management was screaming at me .. "STOP PLAYING ....!!!!!!!!!" ... it was like 5:30 AM and the joint was goin NUTZZZ ... people stomping and cheering ... lol ... i wouldnt let the people leave ...

WHAT A FUKIN NITE ....

could u imagine me there on NYE? we'd be the top story on Eyewitness news on Jan. 1st 2006 ... :)

johnny!!!! what up nicca!!!

i bet u would tear da place to shredz