Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey guys..when you get drunk tonight and start drunk dialing

disk-ofreak

call this guy for me..........:bounce:

**Dennis Basso**

211 Central Park West, 1G

New York, NY 10024

>>>>> 212-724-7173<<<<<<<<<

In November, we asked you all to call and write the CEO of J.Crew at his home to express your disgust over the barbaric fur industry. Thanks to an enormous flood of phone calls, J.Crew agreed to a permanent fur-free policy just 24 hours later. We need your help once again to speak up for the millions of rabbits, foxes, minks, coyotes, and other animals who are skinned alive for their fur each year. This time it's sleazy "high-profile" designer Dennis Basso who needs your extra special attention.

Dennis, who was recently featured in a disgusting article in the New York Times for his NYC boutique that sells almost nothing but tortured animal skins, is so caught up in drunken celebrity parties and limousine rides that he doesnt seem to care that he has the blood of countless animals on his hands. We want each and every one of you to give Mr. Basso a piece of your mind today. Let him know exactly what you think of the bullshit products sold in his stores like fur leg warmers and dead lynx coats. Contact him at his home at:

Dennis Basso

New York, NY 10024

212-724-7173

Also, you should stop by or call his NYC store and let him and his employees know that fur will never be "in":

765 Madison Avenue (near 66th Street)

New York, NY

Store: 212-794-4500

Office: 212-564-9560

After you're done sticking it to the fur pimp, e-mail StreetTeam@peta2.com to let us know how it goes. Well give you 500 peta2 Street Team points for calling him at home, and a 250-point bonus for visiting or calling his store.

nuggetlongsmall_animtd.gif

if you're going to drunk dial, do it for the right reasons. you're pissed off at someone, looking for a booty call, want to express to another how wasted you actually are, or just want to give a good old fashioned drunk hello at 4 in the morning. c'mon now, let's use drunk dialing as the good lord intended.

if you're going to drunk dial, do it for the right reasons. you're pissed off at someone, looking for a booty call, want to express to another how wasted you actually are, or just want to give a good old fashioned drunk hello at 4 in the morning. c'mon now, let's use drunk dialing as the good lord intended.

:lol3::rofl::D

I 2ND THAT FUCK THE DRUNK RABBITS LOL

call this guy for me..........:bounce:

**Dennis Basso**

New York, NY 10024

>>>>> 212-724-7173<<<<<<<<<

In November, we asked you all to call and write the CEO of J.Crew at his home to express your disgust over the barbaric fur industry. Thanks to an enormous flood of phone calls, J.Crew agreed to a permanent fur-free policy just 24 hours later. We need your help once again to speak up for the millions of rabbits, foxes, minks, coyotes, and other animals who are skinned alive for their fur each year. This time it's sleazy "high-profile" designer Dennis Basso who needs your extra special attention.

Dennis, who was recently featured in a disgusting article in the New York Times for his NYC boutique that sells almost nothing but tortured animal skins, is so caught up in drunken celebrity parties and limousine rides that he doesnt seem to care that he has the blood of countless animals on his hands. We want each and every one of you to give Mr. Basso a piece of your mind today. Let him know exactly what you think of the bullshit products sold in his stores like fur leg warmers and dead lynx coats. Contact him at his home at:

Dennis Basso

New York, NY 10024

212-724-7173

Also, you should stop by or call his NYC store and let him and his employees know that fur will never be "in":

765 Madison Avenue (near 66th Street)

New York, NY

Store: 212-794-4500

Office: 212-564-9560

After you're done sticking it to the fur pimp, e-mail StreetTeam@peta2.com to let us know how it goes. Well give you 500 peta2 Street Team points for calling him at home, and a 250-point bonus for visiting or calling his store.

nuggetlongsmall_animtd.gif

I called that number and some OB/GYN named Benson answered. In the background, I could hear the soundtrack to Miami Vice. :D

why dont the fur activist give me the number of some of the executives from enron .. i would love to spend a few hours harassing those motherfuckers .. hours .. who am i kidding .. i would to get at them for YEARS ... i would drunk dial them at jail if i could .. just to curse them out!

I think the trial starts in January. I don't think they're in jail yet. But also, don't forget WorldCom and Tyco! :D

I think the trial starts in January. I don't think they're in jail yet. But also, don't forget WorldCom and Tyco! :D

your right i believe they start trial in january. everytime they get closer to trial eventually one of the "defendants" sell out and plea bargin their freedom in exchange for more dirt ..

also lets not forget AIG, Adelphia, Global Crossing .. etc etc ..