Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ojeda Reviews From Saturday At Pacha?

CoPa99

It really is a shame.. I got there around 2am.. Place was a ghost town.. Nice club.good music sickk sound.. But due to their opening night horror show im guessing It was dead.Main floor was freezinng cuase they had the exit door opened and the 2nd floor was an oven. djs were doing like a round robin type thing cause it was so bad. 5 min on 5 min off. My highlight was watching a kid get dance kicked in the chest and Boris make a cameo appearance hangin out.

It really is a shame.. I got there around 2am.. Place was a ghost town.. Nice club.good music sickk sound.. But due to their opening night horror show im guessing It was dead.Main floor was freezinng cuase they had the exit door opened and the 2nd floor was an oven. djs were doing like a round robin type thing cause it was so bad. 5 min on 5 min off. My highlight was watching a kid get dance kicked in the chest and Boris make a cameo appearance hangin out.

yeah we got there around 2 or so , and pretty much same review...

i thought it would be packed, but still has a good time chillin upstairs with my crew.

got there mad early...b4 12, [comped of course]...at first I got this really freaky feeling in my tummy like I was back in the duldrums of Factory...but once I got upstairs, I was soo impressed on how beautiful the place looked -the 3rd Flr look like an upscale lounge playin HOUSE music - not hip hop......sound system was clear and crisp and MAD LOUD...all the bouncers & bar staff were very professional.

THE CROWD - around 2 it was filled with the 'COLLARED SHIRT BOYS' crowd...felt like I was a a big sasuage party...nobody was really there for the music, just lookin to get laid...the music was prety commercial at first, but that's OK by me....found a few friends in VIP that I met at BED last week, so we chilled with them which was the highlight of the night....around 3 the after-DEKO NJ crowd moved in and that's when the party started...MAD VIBE, SICK BEATS...OJEDA was mixing old skool hits with the new...every so often you would see some overgrown cheeseball in a tank top doin the SF bunny-hop or some dumb ho in oversized implants makin out with another dumb ho but I guess that's just what you have to expect.... BUT I must say that I enjoyed being in a club that was not-so-crowded and more intimate...far better than anything at Crobar and much cleaner & classier than SF...HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY...oh yeah, it was REALLY funny to find random Factory heads running around the place incognito (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ALL ARE...LOL)

...despite all the fun and new decor I was MAD TIRED from standing around and waiting for the VIBE to pick up...my friends from SI never showed - so that was a bummer :( decided to leave at 4:15....heard it closed at 5:15 so we didnt miss much

...I got 1 thing left to say...CANT EFFIN WAIT FOR LAWLER!!!!! c-u therrr