Clubplanet Nightlife Community

C Man

phatbastad

A little background about this C yoU Next Tuesday....There is a rule that your dog cant be more then 40 lbs. This dog is pushing it. Mixed breed of I dont know what. Anyways when I was moving in the movers were unloading stuff from the elevator. This C yoU Next Tuesday walked to the elevator and in typical CUNT fashion says "Oh terrific." Walked down the stairs with her dog.

So anyways she was outside yest about 15 yards from her dog on her cell phone. Her dog unleashed. We walk out she tries to walk quickly past us towards her dog (I assume to get it). But her dog sees chuckster and walks over to him. They go nose to nose sniffing like dogs do and out of nowhere the dog tried to maul him. Tried to get chuckster by the neck. I kicked him. the owner got off the phone asked if C man was ok and took off.

AD = All Done. I am gonna bang that fucker tonight 722.5'

You should have called the cops. Its illegal to have any dog off the leash in Mass. Not positive about this but when they attack another dog off the leash the dog officer has to come down and get the dog... then you gotta go to court to get it back... or some shit like that.

You should have called the cops. Its illegal to have any dog off the leash in Mass. Not positive about this but when they attack another dog off the leash the dog officer has to come down and get the dog... then you gotta go to court to get it back... or some shit like that.

She took off and not sure what unit she lives in. But there has been a dog (or should I say owner) leaving bombs out there. F'in minefield. Now I know who it is.....Like I said 722.5' if I see them tonight. Also she is on the newly appointed board of trustees...She'll be embarassed next meeting.

Id def call the cops still and bring the police report to the next meeting and make a huge deal out of it. Catch her on camera not picking up the dog shit too.

May be I will do that...then after I seperated them she says "down" to her dog. to get it to lay down and put its head down. I was like lady how about beatin the ever lovin shit out it

def a lawyer

is it a pitbull mix you think? cuz if it is she might not even be able to have one in your complex. alot of places dont allow pitts, boxers (boxers because all the stupid fucking cunts with pitts get fake documents saying theyre boxers or boxer mixes so they dont allow them either) or rotties... or even dogs that are just a mix of one of those. look into that.

is it a pitbull mix you think? cuz if it is she might not even be able to have one in your complex. alot of places dont allow pitts, boxers (boxers because all the stupid fucking cunts with pitts get fake documents saying theyre boxers or boxer mixes so they dont allow them either) or rotties... or even dogs that are just a mix of one of those. look into that.

good point...its hard to say what kind of dog it is. but like i said (a) hope she has it leashed tonight and (B) it'll be addressed at the next meeting. Might even bring a scale and tell her to throw him on the scale