9-11pm

Exclusive Drink specials and Some Great House music

NO COVER FOR ALL 21+ TILL 11pm

11pm-2am

It's Ladies Night

Drinks are $3 ALL NIGHT for everyone

Special drink & Shot specials for the Ladies

Happy Holiday's

What is this Prive party? Do you need a invite? Also is it still 18 and over? Hoping they might have changed it to 21 and over.

Once a Month On Thursday's

Studio 9 does a special party called

PRIVE

9-11pm

Exclusive Drink specials and Some Great House music

NO COVER FOR ALL 21+ TILL 11pm

11pm-2am

It's Ladies Night

Drinks are $3 ALL NIGHT for everyone

Special drink & Shot specials for the Ladies

Happy Holiday's

better check id's before bringin a chic home from here!

Ignor this kid, the Moderators will take care of him.

Why cause I speak my mind and dont folow u around like the under 80lb promoter clown crew. Studio 9 is known as having a real UGLY crowd and they serve cans of beer, which is cool if your watching Nascar.. Now if you said Studio 4 or Deko, those are nice venues w/ a good looking crowd. Sorry thats the truth,

Why cause I speak my mind and dont folow u around like the under 80lb promoter clown crew. Studio 9 is known as having a real UGLY crowd and they serve cans of beer, which is cool if your watching Nascar.. Now if you said Studio 4 or Deko, those are nice venues w/ a good looking crowd. Sorry thats the truth,

I GUESS YOUR TALKING ABOUT THE SURF CLUB TOO...

THEY SERVE CANS TOO!!!!

bodyblade9am.jpg

Must be easy to bash those venues and people while hiding behind a fake screen name. Truth is, you think you're doing Studio 4 and DeKo a favor; but if you represent the type of people that attend those venues, then I think you're doing nothing but hurt their business. I have nothing but respect for DeKo, Studio 4 and Platinum. All my friends work at both places. If I were them, I would find out who you are and split your pie hole. As far as the people that follow me; I choose friends by character. I am neither superficial nor materialistic. I spin music and party with everyone.