Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Giving Away Money???? Friday Dec. 22

antm28

What do you think?....

In the spirit of Christmas, Exit would like to give you a big gift. All the money that is collected at the door will be dropped from the 50-foot ceiling down to the main floor. In addition, everyone in attendance will receive a free Tony Draper CD. Music will be provided by Tony Draper. $25 on Clubplanet <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> ; $30 regular admission.

well . . . on the *positive* side - there will be riots. and there's no quick way to get out of there. and everyone will get trampled.

sounds like another *great* nite at exit. rolleyes.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by brandie:

well . . . on the *positive* side - there will be riots. and there's no quick way to get out of there. and everyone will get trampled.

sounds like another *great* nite at exit. rolleyes.gif

luv,

brandie

LMFAO...

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

screw that imma pull a Anthony Lamont and hang from that disco ball and grab all the loot before can hit the floor

biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by gabrielll:

Yeah exit might be giving away money. They might...

who in their right mind would believe somwething like that

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Anyone who believes that is a FUCKING MORON. . .after u get all the money, u can go swimming in the pool. . .MikeMc

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays are BACK~!. . .Level 4 is open, New 300 speaker digital system on the main floor. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-883-4242 or 201-488-5305

Ummmmm.....why bother waiting.....I will be in front of the Olive Garden in Times Square today giving out $50s and $100s to anyone who is short on cash.......limit is 20 bills per person so hurry......he he.... rolleyes.gif

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

honestly guys out there i really wouldn't recommend going to exit that night when you have the option to hear and see the 2 hottest dj's in the world at twilo dat night.....but its up to you be smart and make the wise decision and join me and my boys at twilo for a ride you'll never forget...peace