Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Christmas wish list thread:

stymie

Most of these Im buying myself, some I kno Im getting from someone else and some... well see.

- some dvd's - LOTR extended boxed set, solar babies, sin city uncut... etc.

- IBUDS for my IPOD :)

- Rachel Rays fat ass

- new gym shoes

- a wok

- new rear shocks

***serious posts only, No X5 comments.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of these Im buying myself, some I kno Im getting from someone else and some... well see.

- some dvd's - LOTR extended boxed set, solar babies, sin city uncut... etc.

- IBUDS for my IPOD :)

- Rachel Rays fat ass

- new gym shoes

- a wok

- new rear shocks

***serious posts only, No X5 comments.

You forgot PILLS! PILLS! AND MORE PILLS!

i got the LOTR extended and Sin City Extended...

all i really want is some sort of mp3 player.. either IRIVER, IAUDIO, or maybe even a video IPOD..cant believe i waited this long..:rolleyes:

i just purchased myself an xbox 360 (got sucked in) so i pretty much have everything i want.. except maybe frederick's pic

all i really want is some sort of mp3 player.. either IRIVER, IAUDIO, or maybe even a video IPOD..cant believe i waited this long..:rolleyes:

i just purchased myself an xbox 360 (got sucked in) so i pretty much have everything i want.. except maybe frederick's pic

I dont have an iPod either... I hope it's under my tree tho :smile2:

How did you get the xBox? wait on line or did you have it on reserve. I was talking to an employee at Best Buy and he told me that for the 12/18 release at 8 am, people lined up in the mall on 12/17 at 6 a.m. with Sleeping bags and had permission to camp out in the mall. Crazy. I was playing it tho for a few in Best Buy and I kinda want it now.

I dont have an iPod either... I hope it's under my tree tho :smile2:

How did you get the xBox? wait on line or did you have it on reserve. I was talking to an employee at Best Buy and he told me that for the 12/18 release at 8 am, people lined up in the mall on 12/17 at 6 a.m. with Sleeping bags and had permission to camp out in the mall. Crazy. I was playing it tho for a few in Best Buy and I kinda want it now.

actually during that same second launch period (Dec. 18) i camped out on bestbuy.com and managed to order one. they sold out in 3 minutes though. dont worry more are coming this week. More360beforeXmas.jpg

you should def get one. we can be xbox live buddies! <3

- Rachel Rays fat ass

...seriously...wanna serve that up with some EVOO....

...i wont be getting anything from anyone out here since everyone has kids...soooooo....gonna pick myself up a Giants jersey, get a new bumper and xm radio for the saab, and perhaps some movies and cds...

actually during that same second launch period (Dec. 18) i camped out on bestbuy.com and managed to order one. they sold out in 3 minutes though. dont worry more are coming this week. More360beforeXmas.jpg

you should def get one. we can be xbox live buddies! <3

shit.. you ordered it online?

on the 18th? what time did you order it?

no for serious..

are the online releases different from regular store releases?

you know what, this can go on for days... lol nevermind

for serious! i was online 7:40 AM Sunday morning and they let you order at that time.. the stores opened at 8:00 AM Sunday so i figured they would let you order from Bestbuy.com..im not sure.. i think i got lucky..

I already got my new digital camera from my parents. It told them what I wanted so they told me to order it and they will give me the money. Shit is dope.

Nikon Coolpix S2. Almost identical to the Cybershot and about $100 cheaper.

pix-s2.jpg

coolpix_S2_2.jpg

Sugar is getting me this bar for my apartment. It'll fit perfectly in the corner of my dining area. I've been looking for something like this for 2 years. Currently, all my alcohol is sitting on the floor.

365900.jpg

And Sugar paid for me to go the Giants Dallas game and I got to see the Cowgirls get their asses kicked.

PS2 slim fucking rocks. When the box came, I thought I had been ripped off.

Word, when my friend came home with his ... i asked him if he was sure he didnt buy some accessory or some shit ... i like that video game consoles are smaller than textbooks .. it encourages children to make the right choices ..

for serious! i was online 7:40 AM Sunday morning and they let you order at that time.. the stores opened at 8:00 AM Sunday so i figured they would let you order from Bestbuy.com..im not sure.. i think i got lucky..

Thats AWESOME.

I'm gonna try that on Christmas Eve.

I was gonna buy the handheld PSP but then I figured I'd just hold out for the Xbox.

When is the PS3 coming out, next year right?

...my exec chef has one...i made him buy a bigger memory card for it and loaded it up with music and shyte...yeah, that fucker is def something we'll all have to have soon...

Would it be safe to assume you guys have the docking station with stereo speakers? I want to figure out a way to mount it to my dashboard.