Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holiday Fun~!

cookie6

Santa Claus

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at jenny's Office party. It was pete who spiked the punch with too much jager. I can't help it if I drank 69 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like pussy.

I thought it was funny when I put heather's jock strap on my head and danced the macarena on the high chair while singing `"hit me baby one more time"'. I didn't mean to break jenny's vibrator and don't know why jenny would accuse me of selling drugs to kids.

I don't remember calling mike's wife a skanky pig---even though she looked like one with pink eye shadow and turquoise lipstick!

And when I threw up on jessica's husband's armpit, it was only because I ate too much of that sushi.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my mack truck through my neighbor's roof. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a stinky penguin and have me arrested for stealing shoe horns!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all scary and weird. And I'm really not to blame for any of this ugly stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and hastily yours,

manda (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 33 bucks!

i am NOT having fun !

gu_mad.gif

:balls:

here's mine from yesterday:

Santa Claus

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Ronny's Office party. It was Candice who spiked the punch with too much Captain and Coke. I can't help it if I drank 6 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Kenneth cole reaction.

I thought it was funny when I put Becca's Pants on my head and danced the Cha Cha on the Bed while singing `In my arms baby yeah'. I didn't mean to break Ronny's IPoD and don't know why Ronny would accuse me of Assault.

I don't remember calling Jeff's wife a Crazy Pig---even though she looked like one with Purple eye shadow and Pink lipstick!

And when I threw up on Danielle's husband's Hiney, it was only because I ate too much of that Lasagna.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Hummer through my neighbor's Door. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a Hyper Ferret and have me arrested for Robbery!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all Yuckie and Super. And I'm really not to blame for any of this Stupid stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and Hungry yours,

Chrissy (Really a nice Girl!)

P.S. It's only 6 bucks!

:balls:

here's mine from yesterday:

Santa Claus

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Ronny's Office party. It was Candice who spiked the punch with too much Captain and Coke. I can't help it if I drank 6 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Kenneth cole reaction.

I thought it was funny when I put Becca's Pants on my head and danced the Cha Cha on the Bed while singing `In my arms baby yeah'. I didn't mean to break Ronny's IPoD and don't know why Ronny would accuse me of Assault.

I don't remember calling Jeff's wife a Crazy Pig---even though she looked like one with Purple eye shadow and Pink lipstick!

And when I threw up on Danielle's husband's Hiney, it was only because I ate too much of that Lasagna.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Hummer through my neighbor's Door. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a Hyper Ferret and have me arrested for Robbery!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all Yuckie and Super. And I'm really not to blame for any of this Stupid stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and Hungry yours,

Chrissy (Really a nice Girl!)

P.S. It's only 6 bucks!

and the song is titled 'In My Arms'