Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey, Whats everyone doin tonight?!?!?!?!?!?

risa06

Hey guys,

Sorry im gettin back to you late but my computer was buggin out b4 it took like an hour to post one thing and that still went wrong. But anyways i hear you guys on stayin in and resting i understand how it is when you party too hard every week ha ha! Well maybe next time ill keep in touch. Well have at mo's house im sure you guys will still find someway of gettin wrecked lol!

DJ who?-

cwm7.gif

Hey guys whats goin on for tonight for everybody? If your not sure and you havent decided yet think about Ohm. If you guys need comps priv. mess. me and ill get you on the list with no problems. Im not tryin to convince everyone to go but it should be good and i wanna have fun tonight so im tryin to promote havin fun...you know...

Fun is not fun until you have fun.....

DJ who? cwm7.gif

Hey Jimmy, what's up?? I've never been to OHM but I'm with Lola this weekend. I need a rest, though I'm sure some form of alcohol will find it's way into my mouth and down my throat at some point in the course of the next two days!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Hey Jimmy, what's up?? I've never been to OHM but I'm with Lola this weekend. I need a rest, though I'm sure some form of alcohol will find it's way into my mouth and down my throat at some point in the course of the next two days!!!

hey sweetie smile.gif

I was on the phone w/ Mo last night and we were talking about making it girlies night out but NO clubs..........see if we can make it smile.gif ......we HAVE to forget thoes extra $30 home cause at 4AM we will be looking for an afterhours place (Exit) to go to smile.gif .....

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"