Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im a little confused about something.. need opinions..

i know the whole idea of a girl having a web cam is a bad idea.. but has anyone else been offered alot of money to do stupid things on there? i dont' think i'm that great looking.. i dont understand it.. lol i wouldnt have to get a job with some of the 'net meet' offers... ROFLMAO WHAT SHOULD I DOOOO?

------------------

~LiPz~
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by rocker:

How much are they offering you?

like 100$+ some dude offerend me 175$ last night for me to be topless for 15 mins on net meeting... lol easy money is hard to pass up.. SOMEONE TAKE MY MORALS FROM ME PLEASE?

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

i'm more interested in knowing what stupid things they want you to do

some dude just offerend me money for pics of my feet.. it really really is a little bothering

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

you need to be much more discreet before you do that. even letting them know the region of the country you are from could be dangerous. some ppl are really whacked.

throwing your name, web address, and meetup info on this board has already been a serious breech of security.

get a new website and a fake name and start again. then go for it. i did some research on web cams and the ppl who run them. it seems like a great way to make money. you can pretty much pick and choose who you respond to and who you ignore.

just always, always, always put personal safety 1st! and PM me, we can talk. some of my friends are going to do this.

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

some dude just offerend me money for pics of my feet.. it really really is a little bothering

umm... i take back what i said above about "a great way to make money." if you are bothered by foot fetishers, then i think you should just forget about it.

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by sirdante:

umm... i take back what i said above about "a great way to make money." if you are bothered by foot fetishers, then i think you should just forget about it.

lol actually the majority of the people who have imed me or emailed me were offering money to see me totally nude or partally nude.... hehehehe

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

Hon, take this from personal experience...someone who has been on the net since 89. Be careful what you do out there in net land okay?

Just some advice, take it or leave it. :-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."