Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need help in deciding where to go!Pease!

Alright so I'm considering two parties to go to: one is the New Years at Spirit, and one is New Years at Mansion NYC. Can anyone help me in deciding, i usually don't go out to clubs in the city, i've been to a couple but i don't really know my way around. Any hard core party goers who can advise me?

Thanks a bunch

VioLeT

alldepends on the style of music and crowds your into, I suggest either 12/31 sat night CIELO from 10pm till 7am($50), SHELTER from 10pm till 3pm sunday afternoon ($30). SOL has a MADE IN TALY party which are so much fun10pm-5-6am (bout75-100)

Now for parties starting in the after hrs new yrs day sun i would suggest SULLIVAN ROOM from 3AM till like 10 or 11am ($10 i beleive)

BABYLONS KISS@SIN SIN i think similar hrs as well as above party ($10-$15).

And if your still in the mood to party go to 718 SESSIONS at DEEP from 6pm till 12am on sun 1/1 for 5 bucks b4 7 and $10-$17 afterwards. And if you want something after that goto either SHOW or LE SOUK and aif you want some more after hrs after that let me know.