Clubplanet Nightlife Community

?? any good clubs in west palm beach boca area??

carmine09

I will be coming down to visit in the end of jan....... are there any good clubs in the boca/ west palm beach area!! i went to one last time i was there a couple of years ago... i believe it was a hotel as well... cant remember the name!! looking for house/tech/tribal whatever but no hip hop!!!!! thanks!!!!

Club sarfari Marriot hotel off of palm beach gardens on sun nights i'm from west palm beach and i mostly go down to miami for the good clubs house /trance .

I will be coming down to visit in the end of jan....... are there any good clubs in the boca/ west palm beach area!! i went to one last time i was there a couple of years ago... i believe it was a hotel as well... cant remember the name!! looking for house/tech/tribal whatever but no hip hop!!!!! thanks!!!!

Check out Flow on Saturday nights. Over the last two months, they have had Cue, Stephan Luke, Charles Feelgood, Andy Caldwell, Scotty Boy, and Robbie Rivera spin. Pretty good line-up for West Palm.

Resort (Cityplace) is solid too, with House music in the front room on Friday and Saturday nights.

There is also Biba Bar (Hotel lounge) . . . good on Wednesday nights.

Check out Flow on Saturday nights. Over the last two months, they have had Cue, Stephan Luke, Charles Feelgood, Andy Caldwell, Scotty Boy, and Robbie Rivera spin. Pretty good line-up for West Palm.

Resort (Cityplace) is solid too, with House music in the front room on Friday and Saturday nights.

There is also Biba Bar (Hotel lounge) . . . good on Wednesday nights.

pretty much what he said....