Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sven Vath ?

wouldnt call it deep at all..

slamming in your face techno.

if you dont like minimal..if you dont like loud...you wont like vath. vocals not applicable.

occasionally trips off to trance..but more german minimal sounding trance as oppose to the usual friday twilo lineup.

There is an open bar as well from 11:00 to 12:30 courtesy of Paper Magazine!

------------------

parish...

-beat slacker mac-

AIM= thomaskm1/ Parish@clubplanet.com

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pac-Man

affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

Last time I saw him it was definitely deep. I don't mean deep like slow. It was definitely bangin'. I mean deep as in the music was really connected for hours. He was working really long mixes and keeping sounds on top of various records for minute after minute. Closed the night with some serious trance music too. At least we can all agree that he kicks ass.

if thats your definition of deep..then we are in agreement.

i dont know of any other dj who plays as hard as he does for hours on end.

i always walk away from his sets in awe.

lot of people dont know what there missing.

he's probably the last twilo resident that has not fallen into the recent attendance boom at twilo.

i hope he shows up.

Originally posted by Nolimit:

Sven Vath is one of my personal Top 10 djs in the world.

Bold statement to make but an honest one. If you haven't seen him yet, give him a shot.

His Cocoon parties in Ibiza are among the best ones on the island.

just heard on bbc radio he's doing his residency in ibiza with lawler at amnesia

sven's cd'contact' was simply wierd though, wasn't getting it. last time i saw him live, it was very nice

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Sven Vath is an incredible dj. I agree, probably one of the top ten in the world. 4 turntables, a 909 drum machine, effects piece. Truly a very stimulating technician. A must see if you never have before! cwm4.gif

Oh!! C'mon, you could've lied! Now I'm tempted to go and I can't handle clubbing tonight!! 4 turntables? OH MAN.. Does he have 4 hands????? Freaky LOL.. I guess I'll have to put him off for next time.. But thanx for the info everyone.