Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sasha and john digweed

I need some feedback from u guys out there. I never been to twilo on a sasha john digweed night and I wanted to now if it is as good as what everyone makes it out to be....I go to exits and the factory every weekend but from what I hear twilo on a sasha digweed night is the best night of the city every month......so let me know what u guys think......

bro, S+D is heaven. pure and simple heaven, u dont need E or any of that shit, just listen to the music,plus the girlz at twilo are HOT!!! so heres the equation AWESOME MUSIK+hot girls = im goin to twilo. yo i used 2 go 2 exit n sfactory n shit, its garbage after u go 2 twilo, the truth, nothing compares 2 twilo, cuz they got european djs , best talent in the world -ciao www.nyclubland.com

Well, S&D build their sets over the course of the night. So, if you're looking for hard pounding music early in the night (before 4/5am) then you probably won't get it. However, from like 5:30am till close (10/11) you'll be taken on a journey to a place you never even DREAMED could exist!!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

if you love music you'll never return to factory or exit after S&D at twilo... if, however, dacing is the thing for you then you'll hate S&D at twilo 'cause it's very crowded...

for me twilo is way above any other club in the city

------------------

i look and there is nothing!

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Well, S&D build their sets over the course of the night. So, if you're looking for hard pounding music early in the night (before 4/5am) then you probably won't get it. However, from like 5:30am till close (10/11) you'll be taken on a journey to a place you never even DREAMED could exist!!

I like that review raver......I can't top it so I'll just steal from you...... cwm12.gif .....but seriously, I used to be an Exit guy myself and my first experience at S&D at Twilo swept me right out......in fact, I haven't been back to Exit since......if you're into music, think of it this way......nobody in the world will be listening to better music than you at that particular time......it's 5 hours that can't be duplicated by any other DJs......even S&D don't duplicate themselves.......I would highly recommend you attend on the 22nd and see for yourself.....it may change your life......(that might be too far but it did mine).....

TWILO--><--Sasha & Digweed

| |

VV

simply the best

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by tyco:

I like that review raver......I can't top it so I'll just steal from you...... cwm12.gif .....but seriously, I used to be an Exit guy myself and my first experience at S&D at Twilo swept me right out......in fact, I haven't been back to Exit since......if you're into music, think of it this way......nobody in the world will be listening to better music than you at that particular time......it's 5 hours that can't be duplicated by any other DJs......even S&D don't duplicate themselves.......I would highly recommend you attend on the 22nd and see for yourself.....it may change your life......(that might be too far but it did mine).....

TWILO--><--Sasha & Digweed

| |

VV

simply the best

Mikey

Mikey has seen the light! You can see the passion in his words...i'm digging it, way to go kid

Originally posted by nycedee:

Mikey has seen the light! You can see the passion in his words...i'm digging it, way to go kid

Thanks Dee.......that brings me to my next point....are you going to be gracing the floors with me on the 22nd or what? (I hope you tell me that's a stupid question)

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

yo! I'm there. The 22nd will hopefully take me to a new level where many have been, but no one could explain. All i hear is, try it for yourself. That's the only way to understand. I hope so. I'll find you and we'll bug out.....DOUBLE STACKED style!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

IM there on the 22nd, i too have never been to S&D, i saw oakie, PVD, and deepdish/timo mas, i herd s&d is incredible though..i herd to get there mighty early too haha. so im leaving my home of pa around 9ish to be there by 11ish..hope there is gonna be a meetup, might be to crowded tho cwm35.gif

------------------

"see the music, hear the music, feel the music....now get up and dance"

aol sn: kshark81