Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ah hell naw dawg...

dgmodel

OMG Dee, that poor dog, lol.

Very cute.

DG, I think you need a better camera, that pic was kinda blurry. Nice lens though, I like the rounded look.

hahhaa, they like the clothes just not the legwarmers..

they actually leave their sweaters on 24-7, its REALLY weird.

hahhaa, they like the clothes just not the legwarmers..

they actually leave their sweaters on 24-7, its REALLY weird.

LOL .. "they actually leave their sweaters on" now i know a dog can fuss and mess around till the sweater comes off. Now with your dogs, they leave it on because they are so small. So small that if they were to put forth that much effort to get the clothing off, they might sweat themselves away ..

LOL .. "they actually leave their sweaters on" now i know a dog can fuss and mess around till the sweater comes off. Now with your dogs, they leave it on because they are so small. So small that if they were to put forth that much effort to get the clothing off, they might sweat themselves away ..

HAHHAA... no!!

if we go to take the sweaters off of them after them come back in the house from doing 'good boy' they literally growl at us.. it's so strange!

our house is never cold.. i think they just like being comfortable.

It does look REALLY strange though when they take their afternoon naps with clothes on

its not the camera, i had it on manual focus and i was just effin' around... (its a sony dsc-h1) camera

I know man, I was just messing with you, I know you got a new camera. It looks like you may have moved a little bit while snapping the pic.

I got a new camera too. Not as professional as yours, but very compact.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0505/05051801nikon_s2.asp

oh thats phat camera, friend just got that.. nikons are a bit better, because they dont have that delay that sonys have... theyre better for action/sports shots.

Yea, I liked the Sony Cybershot, which is the direct competiton for my camera, but the Sony felt flimsy. The Sony is about 1/3 of an inch slimmer and lighter but it feels like if you drop it it's going to bust into a million pieces. The Cybershot is also about $75 more and only uses the memory sticks which are also much more than SD cards.

I'm happy with my decision.

Plus my last camera was a Nikon and I loved it.