Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish, Sharam Review.

First off let me just say that Dean Colemen played some Bomb Tracks to open for Sharam, (Nothing is for Real, 6pm, Tocadiscos mix of SOS), but wow did he trainwreck on the mixing a lot. His mixing skills sounded like an amature up there. Then all of a sudden we heard the acca of Say Hello, we all went nuts, I looked at the DJ booth, and saw Sharam on the decks. It was such a cool way to let the crowd know he has taken control. Then Sharam just strated rippin it, playin a lot of funky house, with a lot of horns and stuff. It was some of the sickest stuff I have ever heard. He just dropped bomb after bomb for a good 2 hours. Then he got very very very slow progressive. Kind of made me sit, and relax for a good hour. After the hour was up, we all went downstairs to the main dance floor, Horns started goin off, the fog machines filled up the whole place, and he dropped Clamarans mix of Meet her at the Love Parade, which made the place just erupt. It was such great timing on his part to drop that track. Right after that Love Parade, he dropped some male vocal, that was just pure insainity, if anyone can ID for me, you would be my hero. Once again Sharam has proven to me that Deep Dish is my fav DJs with Lawler, and Sasha not far behind. Once again Sharam did not dissapoint, and threw down one of the best sets ive heard.

I got there around 12 and there was hardly any line; walked right in. Dean Coleman was on decks and I wasn't really feeling him until the last 30 mins. of his set. Then he started bringing in some decent tracks, but as was already said, his mixing was terrible. At one point, my friend and I heard something that sounded like stampeding horses, and we looked up on stage, and DC just threw his hands up, acknowledging that he trainwrecked. Guy def. needs to work on his skills. Sharam came on around 2 and dropped the Say Hello vocal over some other track. Good stuff to start off but he did slow down later on. Crowd was ok.....way too many DJ worshippers out there though w/ their camera phones. I really wish they'd ban those things. Heard him play Muscle Car, Dreams, and a few others I recognized but that I don't really remember at this point. Good amount of room to dance all night; place started to empty out a bit around 5. I think I left around 6. Good set from Sharam overall, but not as good as the set earlier in the year when both guys played together.